Terrell Owens Planning a Comeback to Play in the CFL

Terrell Owens shooting for a comeback in the CFL

Terrell Owens has not played professional football in seven years, and hasn't played in the NFL in eight years. However, at 44-years old, Owens is reportedly seeking a comeback in the CFL.

Owens has enacted a clause that forces the Edmonton Eskimos, the team that holds his rights in the CFL, to offer him a contract or release his rights within 10 days. If he ends up signing with Edmonton he'll join former UB wide receiver Natey Adjei on the roster.

Owen's agent says that T.O. is all in on his comeback.
  • Haha (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Not sure why people are giving the guy such a hard time.  If I was 44, had just ran a 4.4 forty and had a team willing to pay me money I think I'd want to play too.   He loves to play football and get paid for it.    Such personal reactions, I dont get it. 

he's a little B word.  that's mostly the reason for the reactions.

27 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Not sure why people are giving the guy such a hard time.  If I was 44, had just ran a 4.4 forty and had a team willing to pay me money I think I'd want to play too.   He loves to play football and get paid for it.    Such personal reactions, I dont get it. 

He recently just ran a 4.4 forty time?

1 hour ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

All he'll have to do is catch ONE touchdown pass, and fans will be screaming for Beane to bring him in on a 1 year, vet minimum, "prove it" deal.

I heard of him and he was good 15 years ago, let’s kick the tires on him.