Reminder: Bills 2017 team highlights tonight

17 minutes ago, WMDman said:

I thought it was pretty good!

Yeah, it was. But I miss good narrators from days of yore. This guy has a bland voice with no character.

interesting how little Tyrod & Peterman were mentioned -only on play by play calls from Murph. It’s like ‘they’ know Allen will be the man going forward.

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yeah, it was. But I miss good narrators from days of yore. This guy has a bland voice with no character.

interesting how little Tyrod & Peterman were mentioned -only on play by play calls from Murph. It’s like ‘they’ know Allen will be the man going forward.

Agreed. These videos just aren't the same as they used to be.  The music they use for these video's suck now.  I used to get goosebumps watching these highlight video's in the 90's and not just because of how good the team was but because of how well they were put together.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

Just watched it. The locker room scene will never get old.

Yep, still gave me goosebumps.

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

The writing/scripts are lame as hell, as well. Back in the day, John Facenda would throw the script back at Steve Sabol demanding that he “give me horse I can ride!” 

Now THERE was a narrator!

"The autumn wind is a pirate..."

Edited by LittleJoeCartwright
  • Like (+1) 1

McD is the real deal.  I had never seen/heard that clip right before kickoff of the season opener when he walked over to Terry Pegula on the sideline, shook his hand and said, "thanks for the opportunity, I really appreciate it."

• Like (+1) 2

These puff pieces (highlight films) have always made me laugh. You can watch any team's previous highlights and truly believe the team you are watching is going to the Super Bowl next year. It's propaganda at it's finest

5 minutes ago, major said:

These puff pieces (highlight films) have always made me laugh. You can watch any team's previous highlights and truly believe the team you are watching is going to the Super Bowl next year. It's propaganda at it's finest

Danka, Heir Goebbels!

• Haha (+1) 1