Alexandria, The New Direction Of The Democrats

13 minutes ago, Nanker said:

But we were told right here that, "She represents the diversity of a party that represents the changing nature of America. Well spoken, very smart and radiating energy. Good bye Paul Ryan, you will not be missed; Hello the future!"

Gatorman believe it or not had a blind squirrel and a nut moment with that comment.  But not quite the way he explained it.

She does represent the future of America.  Spoiled, self-entitled, and perpetually offended

• Like (+1) 1

DON SURBER: Antifa Is The Future Of The Democrats.

Let’s get something straight: Antifa is the fascist arm of the Democratic Party. If you want to know where the party is headed, look where its youths are. Antifa speaks for all Democrats when it chants, “No border, no wall, no USA at all!”

That’s absurd. If it were true, the Dems’ star politician would be a Marxist former bartender with no actual knowledge of economics.

:lol:

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

DON SURBER: Antifa Is The Future Of The Democrats.

Let’s get something straight: Antifa is the fascist arm of the Democratic Party. If you want to know where the party is headed, look where its youths are. Antifa speaks for all Democrats when it chants, “No border, no wall, no USA at all!”

That’s absurd. If it were true, the Dems’ star politician would be a Marxist former bartender with no actual knowledge of economics.

Yes, but doesn't her degree in economics negate the fact that she doesn't understand economics?

aflac duck.jpg

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yes, but doesn't her degree in economics negate the fact that she doesn't understand economics?

aflac duck.jpg

the Commie crap i had to sit through in my undergrad economics classes...

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Confirms it, actually.

Wait...that frickin' dingbat has a bachelor's degree???  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez

Early life and education

Ocasio-Cortez was born in the Bronx, New York City,[8] on October 13, 1989, to Blanca Ocasio-Cortez (née Cortez) and Sergio Ocasio. Her father, an architect, was also born in the Bronx, while her mother was born in Puerto Rico.[9][10] Until age five, Ocasio-Cortez lived with her family in an apartment in the neighborhood of Parkchester.[10] The family then moved to a house in Yorktown Heights, a suburb in Westchester County.[10] Growing up, Ocasio-Cortez regularly visited the Bronx to visit extended family.[11]

From 2003 to 2007, Ocasio-Cortez attended Yorktown High School,[12] where she won second prize in the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair with a research project on microbiology. As a result, the International Astronomical Union named a small asteroid after her: 23238 Ocasio-Cortez.[13][14] In high school, she took part in the National Hispanic Institute's Lorenzo de Zalvala (LDZ) Youth Legislative Session. She later became the LDZ Secretary of State while she attended Boston University. Ocasio-Cortez had a John F. Lopez Fellowship.[15] During college, she was an intern in the immigration office of U.S. Senator Ted Kennedy.[16] She graduated cum laude from Boston University's College of Arts and Sciences in 2011 with a bachelor's degree in economics and international relations.[15][17][18]

Ocasio-Cortez has described her background as working-class, and relates many of her political positions to it. When her father died intestate of lung cancer in 2008,[19] she became involved in a long probate battle to settle his estate. She has said that the experience helped her learn "firsthand how attorneys appointed by the court to administer an estate can enrich themselves at the expense of the families struggling to make sense of the bureaucracy."[20] She credits seeing the treatment of her cousin by law enforcement, as well as her Catholic faith, for her desire to overhaul mass incarceration in the criminal-justice system.[21]

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Confirms it, actually.

In fairness, I know a lot of highly educated people with a lot of letters after their name who have a hard time completing a rational thought. I was surrounded by them when I worked in Santa Clara. Three masters degrees, and yet no ability to understand that riding your bike 8 miles to work in 90 degree heat means your cubicle will smell like an old, wet, Rosie O'Donnel bikini bottom.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

In fairness, I know a lot of highly educated people with a lot of letters after their name who have a hard time completing a rational thought. I was surrounded by them when I worked in Santa Clara. Three masters degrees, and yet no ability to understand that riding your bike 8 miles to work in 90 degree heat means your cubicle will smell like an old, wet, Rosie O'Donnel bikini bottom.

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Confirms it, actually.

I heard when she found out they were giving her a "bachelor's", she said she would keep in in a dark space so it would never catcall her. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: Tibs, take notes. This is trolling: 

It's brilliant politics.

It forces anyone who reacts to either:

A)  Acknowledge that Maxine Waters is an intellectual leader of their party. (a massive win for Republicans)

or

B)  Forces Democrats to disavow Maxine Waters as an intellectual leader of their party, further fracturing it.  (a massive win for Republicans)

• Like (+1) 3