Which play defined the Bills 2017 season - Joe Webb to Deonte Thompson or Kyle TD?

1 hour ago, richardb1952 said:

I think you mean Andy Dalton.  

He does not seem to care other than Bills "backed in".  If there had been a power outage and Bills game had finished after Bengals game then standings would be same but he would have lost his ammo.

1 hour ago, swnybillsfan said:

i would vote for the seemingly innocent 12-15 yard pass to Brandon Tate (i believe) when the sideline blew up . that was pretty well representative of the season. but between the two choices given, gotta go with Kyle. this past season really solidified his place in the hearts of Bills fans. we have always love to root for him. great guy, great story...but this past season he kinda rounded that corner towards "Buffalo Bills Icon". 

That was an awesome play by the old qb and Tate on 2nd and 20 vs OAK.  Made a few amazing cuts for the first then got mobbed on the sideline and Coach McD was leading the way. Was definitely a play that stuck with me throughout the season. 

What a fun season. 

T. White strip/fumble recovery late in 4th quarter against Bucs was big. 

Refs calling offensive pass interference on successful two point conversion attempt against Colts literally saved the season for us.

7 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

He does not seem to care other than Bills "backed in".  If there had been a power outage and Bills game had finished after Bengals game then standings would be same but he would have lost his ammo.

Isn’t it funny how the order of when they finished changes that for some? Lol. 

Theres a bottom line that a handful hate to admit.... one team did what they needed to do over a 16 game season and the other didn’t. 

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

Isn’t it funny how the order of when they finished changes that for some? Lol. 

Theres a bottom line that a handful hate to admit.... one team did what they needed to do over a 16 game season and the other didn’t. 

It is almost as if they had a large bet that Bills would not meet playoffs and they are more mad about losing money than they are happy Bills made playoffs but they were probably big tank advocates.

• Like (+1) 1

Andy Dalton to Tyler Boyd.

Lol in all seriousness, I would say the Kyle TD. Was just such a cool moment and I enjoyed it way more.

(I was still somewhat bitter in that Colts game even after Thompson made that catch because of the Mcd punt decision)

14 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

There's no question that the play that defined the season was the Carlson Palmer touchdown pass in Cincinnati.  Nothing could've been more fitting than to see the Bills celebrating the end of the drought AFTER they had already ended their season and were back in the locker room.  Classic!

Carlson Palmer?

• Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

That was an awesome play by the old qb and Tate on 2nd and 20 vs OAK.  Made a few amazing cuts for the first then got mobbed on the sideline and Coach McD was leading the way. Was definitely a play that stuck with me throughout the season. 

What a fun season. 

that was one of those moments that really made it seem like this was more than just a bunch of guys playing football together. it was a team. it was a group of guys that genuinely cared for one another, bought into the family aspect of it all. those, to me, are the "Buffalo" moments.

On 7/16/2018 at 5:44 PM, YoloinOhio said:

That entire Indy game was a miracle. From the fact it was even played to the Webb throw to the late flag on the colts.

I honestly could not believe what the hell I was seeing that whole game. There were like 8 instances I thought we had definitely lost the game. All the missed FGs, the 2 pt conversion that came back, the Webb INT, it was simply insane. 

1 hour ago, swnybillsfan said:

that was one of those moments that really made it seem like this was more than just a bunch of guys playing football together. it was a team. it was a group of guys that genuinely cared for one another, bought into the family aspect of it all. those, to me, are the "Buffalo" moments.

But despite being a family member this family member is not even being given a chance for slot on roster this year.

12 hours ago, Limeaid said:

But despite being a family member this family member is not even being given a chance for slot on roster this year.

despite the family atmosphere (perceived or otherwise), this is still a professional sports team, and a business. every year the team is different. but it's the core group you have to hope buys in. if they buy in, and perform well, then that can be huge. all the other role players, and the narratives around them, change. and sometimes a few of us wacky fans make a bit more of it than what is there. anyway, i really like seeing that kind of enjoyment from the players.

After watching the Bills' 2017 highlight video I don't think it's either of these plays...it was Tredavious' INT that sealed the win in KC.  That was the true turning point of the season.