Which play defined the Bills 2017 season - Joe Webb to Deonte Thompson or Kyle TD?

35 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

Has to be Webb to Thompson. Miracle throw and catch that kept the season alive, similar to the miracle that happened in Baltimore. Kyle's TD was a lot fun, no doubt, but his face in the locker room when we clinched the playoff spot was better. 

That entire Indy game was a miracle. From the fact it was even played to the Webb throw to the late flag on the colts.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

That entire Indy game was a miracle. From the fact it was even played to the Webb throw to the late flag on the colts.

right..... everything we've grown accustomed to going against us finally came back around for us. 

such a strange game. wasn't really even all that happy afterward. I just was all nerved up and wondering how it all happened for us that way. haha.

10 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

right..... everything we've grown accustomed to going against us finally came back around for us. 

such a strange game. wasn't really even all that happy afterward. I just was all nerved up and wondering how it all happened for us that way. haha.

I had thrown a shoe at the wall and cussed out the world before they threw the flag. I had actually left the room. I was questioning why the hell I watch this team. I guess I got my answer. Always get sucked back in!

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I had thrown a shoe at the wall and cussed out the world before they threw the flag. I had actually left the room. I was questioning why the hell I watch this team. I guess I got my answer. Always get sucked back in!

hahaha. right? I was legitimately ticked off even after we won becuz of how ridiculous of a game it was. I remember thinking "I cant even enjoy the freaking wins anymore. whats the point".... ive since been able to sit back and watch it on my dvr since then and really enjoy the beautiful s**t show that it was knowing now that all that craziness led to a playoff birth.

so while I LOVE the hand off to meatball. I guess I would have to say still go with the webb throw. it was a miracle toss in awful conditions and it kept the season alive.

There's no question that the play that defined the season was the Carlson Palmer touchdown pass in Cincinnati.  Nothing could've been more fitting than to see the Bills celebrating the end of the drought AFTER they had already ended their season and were back in the locker room.  Classic!

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

There's no question that the play that defined the season was the Carlson Palmer touchdown pass in Cincinnati.  Nothing could've been more fitting than to see the Bills celebrating the end of the drought AFTER they had already ended their season and were back in the locker room.  Classic!

True, but they gotta save face and keep it with our team. 

Edited by The Jerk

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I think you mean Andy Dalton.  

i would vote for the seemingly innocent 12-15 yard pass to Brandon Tate (i believe) when the sideline blew up . that was pretty well representative of the season. but between the two choices given, gotta go with Kyle. this past season really solidified his place in the hearts of Bills fans. we have always love to root for him. great guy, great story...but this past season he kinda rounded that corner towards "Buffalo Bills Icon". 

• Like (+1) 2