Waitress at Applebees beaten and stabbed

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/henry-county/2-women-arrested-in-beating-stabbing-of-applebees-waitress/791076594

The waitress was beaten and stabbed with a steak knife after she accidentally brushed against one woman’s leg, according to police. 

The woman was sitting with her leg out in the aisle, Helgerson said. The server, who is in her 20s, apologized after the first accidental contact and left to get the table’s food and drinks when the women reportedly complained about slow service.

The second time she brushed against the woman while serving the food, it “infuriated the suspect,” Helgerson said.

“All four of them got out of the table and began to assault the waitress,” he said, one of them grabbing a steak knife.

Fellow diners stepped in to stop the attack, and the women were seen running from the restaurant.

The waitress required 15 stitches after she was stabbed in her forearm. She was treated at Piedmont Henry Hospital and returned to work the next day, according to a statement from Applebee’s.

The women allegedly took her tip money before they skipped out on a $62.57 bill. 

Just now, Soda Popinski said:

Denny's has rounded tips on their steak knives.  you can't stab someone with them.  

Very good. They know their customers well. 

Never ordered a steak there. I figured I could get the same quality in the meat section for two bucks. 

1 minute ago, Soda Popinski said:

Denny's has rounded tips on their steak knives.  you can't stab someone with them.  

Denny's .... to this day, the only restaurant I've been to in my life where I've left no tip because of such ****ty service.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Jerk said:

Very good. They know their customers well. 

Never ordered a steak there. I figured I could get the same quality in the meat section for two bucks. 

I've had their country fried steak and eggs for breakfast and it cures a hangover. 

Apparently they've done it before...

"Two of their female relatives, Lakisha and Demetrius Boyd, are still at large. All four women — three sisters and a cousin — were wanted on charges of aggravated assault and robbery in the July 10 attack on a waitress at the Industrial Boulevard location in McDonough."

23 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Apparently they've done it before...

"Two of their female relatives, Lakisha and Demetrius Boyd, are still at large. All four women — three sisters and a cousin — were wanted on charges of aggravated assault and robbery in the July 10 attack on a waitress at the Industrial Boulevard location in McDonough."

Friends of Delicia Cordon?