Are you consistent with your annual physical?

4 minutes ago, The Jerk said:

Whats your rap sheet look like?

• Detention when I was 12 for being late to class.
  • Suspended on the field trip because we got a pin from the Civil War museum.  I etched my initials in a seat in the bus.  I was 12.
  • Detention when I was 15 for being late to class.  This is the only time I got in trouble in HS.
  • Underage drinking when I was 18.   Arrested, finger printed but not mug shot for some reason.
Edited by Royale with Cheese

Are you sure you’re old enough to get one every year. Until a certain age you get one every 5 years, (obviously insurance based) then one a year after that. 

I had to get a thorough one last year for life insurance, but now that I’m 40, I’m going to get them on the regular. 

1 minute ago, teef said:

Are you sure you’re old enough to get one every year. Until a certain age you get one every 5 years, (obviously insurance based) then one a year after that. 

I had to get a thorough one last year for life insurance, but now that I’m 40, I’m going to get them on the regular. 

Yes...it's part of our insurance plan.  It's similar to a free annual cleaning for your teeth.  Do you know about teeth Teef?

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yes...it's part of our insurance plan.  It's similar to a free annual cleaning for your teeth.  Do you know about teeth Teef?

I saw a poster with a tooth on it once. 

Do do you guys only get one cleaning a year? Is that why southerners have gross teeth?

1 minute ago, teef said:

I saw a poster with a tooth on it once. 

Do do you guys only get one cleaning a year? Is that why southerners have gross teeth?

My teeth are impeccable and I get them done twice a year now that I think about it.  Every 6 months free cleaning.

Physical is once a year.  

Southerns have gross teeth because they believe all Dentists are liberals and they ain't gonna let no damn Liberals touch any of their tooths.  

I see my doctor yearly to take a physical and get routine bloodwork done.

I actually get my teeth cleaned every 4 months because I build tartar faster than the average person.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I see my doctor yearly to take a physical and get routine bloodwork done.

I actually get my teeth cleaned every 4 months because I build tartar faster than the average person.

You need to use a toothbrush and not just gurgle with salt water like ancient Asians used to do.

33 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I just realized that it's been about 5 years since I've had a physical.  My insurance offers one free a year and for some reason, I haven't gotten one.  I feel good but that's still not a good reason.

I need to plan one soon.

5 years is a long time...you should at least have bloodwork done.Some people walk around with Diabetes and or high blood pressure and don't know it.

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

You need to use a toothbrush and not just gurgle with salt water like ancient Asians used to do.

No way, man.  Toothbrushes are like bacteria air bnbs. 

I swish and gargle with peroxide.

Once you get to 40, it is a good idea to get an annual physical.  I get one every year, but I also am on statins for high cholesterol due to hereditary nature, not poor diet and lack of exercise.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Misterbluesky said:

5 years is a long time...you should at least have bloodwork done.Some people walk around with Diabetes and or high blood pressure and don't know it.

Yeah I know that I should be better.  I'm in great shape (that I know of) and eat very well.  My wife is basically a nutritionists and 95% of the time we eat very healthy.  She's a marathon runner so she takes very good care of herself.  My workouts are also intense.

When I got the flu over the Christmas break, my blood pressure was fine.  

But I still need to go.  Heart disease and diabetes runs on both sides of my family.   However, of all the ones that had it....they were all overweight and ate terribly.