Are you consistent with your annual physical?

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You guys probably needed to do a warm up exercise to get you a little more comfortable with each other.  

Something like name 5 things you already like about the other person or talk about your worst break up.  It'll relax you.  I think you would feel better if you know the guy on a deeper level before he sticks his finger in your ***.

He didn't even buy me dinner first.

I don't do physicals. I don't even have health insurance. I pay 100% of employees plan (that's the Cadillac drug/vision/dental rider w/acupuncture and chiropractic) but I am in such peak physical condition the $$$ I've spent in the last 5 years on ER visits (only two: one for a gash on my leg from a hog we were hunting down on the farm, cornered it in a pile of guinegrass and it ripped me up to the tune of 35 staples, the other when I got battery acid in my eye PRO TIP ALWAYS WEAR SAFETY GOGGLES WHEN DOING LITERALLY ANYTHING) is way cheaper than paying for a personal plan. 

Physicals...pfft. Drink a gallon of water a day and eat a lot of vegetables. Guaranteed to keep the average American healthy enough to offset the daily coffee/cigarette/cocaine breakfast of champions.

3 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Physicals...pfft. Drink a gallon of water a day and eat a lot of vegetables. Guaranteed to keep the average American healthy enough to offset the daily coffee/cigarette/cocaine breakfast of champions.

Had a good friend who was vegetarian and drank water like a fish.  He died from colon cancer.   

Guarantee null and void.

On 7/16/2018 at 5:33 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

My insurance is pretty decent, so I have been going every March for a comprehensive physical including a complete blood work-up.  The doctor hasn’t asked to stick a finger up my ass yet.  When can I expect that joyous examination to begin?  I turn 40 in February.

Just make sure he doesn’t have one hand on each of your shoulders when the “exam” takes place.

• Haha (+1) 1