Buffalo_Gal

President Trump's Re-Election Campaign

Message from the Reichstag....................lol

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the latest pro-Trump defense.

Yes, he literally could shoot someone on 5th Ave. and they'd still vote for him.

Former Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale hospitalized after he was armed and threatening to harm himself, Fort Lauderdale police say

FORT LAUDERDALE — President Trump’s former campaign manager Brad Parscale was taken from his Fort Lauderdale home by police Sunday afternoon after his wife reported that he was armed and threatening suicide.

The police, called by his wife, went to the house in the Seven Isles community, an affluent area in which houses have access to the water. They made contact, “developed a rapport” and negotiated his exit from the house, the police said in a statement. He was taken to Broward Health Medical Center under the Baker Act, which provides for temporary involuntary commitment.

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 1

JIM TREACHER: No, Nobody Really Cares About Trump’s Taxes.

Trump and Biden have both been participants in American public life since the ’70s. The main difference: Trump is exactly the same guy he was when he was elected in 2016, and Biden is a faint shadow of the man he was when he dropped out of the presidential race in 1988.

If Trump is too old to be president, how is anybody supposed to get excited about a guy who’s even older?

That’s why I assume Trump is going to win. All the stuff we hear about Biden — “He’s up in the polls! Trump is a ridiculous lying boob! It’s very important to my sense of self to believe Trump can’t win!” — is the same stuff we heard about Hillary in 2016

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

JIM TREACHER: No, Nobody Really Cares About Trump’s Taxes.

Trump and Biden have both been participants in American public life since the ’70s. The main difference: Trump is exactly the same guy he was when he was elected in 2016, and Biden is a faint shadow of the man he was when he dropped out of the presidential race in 1988.

If Trump is too old to be president, how is anybody supposed to get excited about a guy who’s even older?

That’s why I assume Trump is going to win. All the stuff we hear about Biden — “He’s up in the polls! Trump is a ridiculous lying boob! It’s very important to my sense of self to believe Trump can’t win!” — is the same stuff we heard about Hillary in 2016

It is also the same stuff that garnered Trump 46% of the national vote, and a win due to small margins in a few key states against one of the least likable candidates in recent political history.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It is also the same stuff that garnered Trump 46% of the national vote, and a win due to small margins in a few key states against one of the least likable candidates in recent political history.

Which only matters to people who don't understand how the Presidential Election works and well, losers.  Oh wait.  Same thing.

All true. 

but the lukewarm support for Joe,

tells me that there is no reason that the 2016 electoral finish can’t be repeated 

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

Which only matters to people who don't understand how the Presidential Election works and well, losers.  Oh wait.  Same thing.

I think I understand how Presidential elections work. And I would suggest that the guy with the "Sniping at ######s from the Balcony" avatar may not actually be the best source of information on such issues.

Just now, B-Man said:

All true. 

but the lukewarm support for Joe,

tells me that there is no reason that the 2016 electoral finish can’t be repeated 

In my continuing crusade to raise the level of argument here (umm, yeah, how's that going?), let me commend you: this is a valid point. Joe is basically getting the "generic Dem/Trump disapprover" vote. If he is able to win by just that, without getting any real "I love Joe" vote, that will be a rarity in political history.

Thank you for the insightful response.

Now to return to our regularly scheduled programming...

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

I think I understand how Presidential elections work. And I would suggest that the guy with the "Sniping at ######s from the Balcony" avatar may not actually be the best source of information on such issues.

What a surprise, you can't deal with words.

The Presidential election in the United States of America HAS NEVER BEEN ABOUT THE POPULAR VOTE and it never will be.  Changing it requires a Constitutional Convention and a whole lot of agreement, which has about a 0% chance of happening.

Despite these FACTS, liberals continue to whine about it when they "win" the popular vote but lose the actual office.  So it's laughable when you say you understand something that's so basic yet continue to whine about it as if it matters one iota.

• Thanks! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

What a surprise, you can't deal with words.

The Presidential election in the United States of America HAS NEVER BEEN ABOUT THE POPULAR VOTE and it never will be.  Changing it requires a Constitutional Convention and a whole lot of agreement, which has about a 0% chance of happening.

Despite these FACTS, liberals continue to whine about it when they "win" the popular vote but lose the actual office.  So it's laughable when you say you understand something that's so basic yet continue to whine about it as if it matters one iota.

Did I not also say that he won by razor thin margins in a few key states?

Face facts: it was the Trent Dilfer Ravens winning the Super Bowl. Or to go back to what I suspect is more your generation's* example: the '69 Mets winning the World Series. It can, and does, happen. Is it likely to happen twice in a row? No.

*My splendid powers of deduction applied to your avatar and witty little quip that accompanies it. 

Edited by The Frankish Reich

Did I not also say that he won by razor thin margins in a few key states?

Face facts: it was the Trent Dilfer Ravens winning the Super Bowl. Or to go back to what I suspect is more your generation's example: the '69 Mets winning the World Series. It can, and does, happen. Is it likely to happen twice in a row? No.

Prayers aren't facts and I'm nowhere near as old as you think I am.

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

Prayers aren't facts and I'm nowhere near as old as you think I am.

No, facts are facts. And two inside straights in a row is a longshot. 

• Like (+1) 1

No, facts are facts. And two inside straights in a row is a longshot. 

Maybe.  But what are the odds that the Dems would run TWO unelectable tickets back to back?  You're also ignoring the fact that the people running the Trump campaign right now ARE NOT using the same strategy they used last time.

But don't let that get in the way of what your heart wants.  Hallmark needs viewers.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Maybe.  But what are the odds that the Dems would run TWO unelectable tickets back to back?  You're also ignoring the fact that the people running the Trump campaign right now ARE NOT using the same strategy they used last time.

But don't let that get in the way of what your heart wants.  Hallmark needs viewers.

The guy who was running the campaign just tried to kill himself, beat up his wife and is totally corrupt, sort of like Manafort. So you go ahead and rely on the "Best People" he picks to run his campaign. 

14 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I thought your grandkids permanently set that box to Muppet Show reruns on Nostalgia TV?

They really shouldn't let pops loose with that remote. Well, maybe Fox News from 6:00 am to dinner at 4:00. But then Nostalgia only!

Edited by The Frankish Reich

I thought your grandkids permanently set that box to Muppet Show reruns on Nostalgia TV?

I don't have any grandkids.  Keep trying.