Helsinki Summit

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

When you can't refute the message, you attack the messenger.

100% !@#$ the FBI

100% the real FBI isn't in the beltway and those in the beltway can go to Hell.

Mind you, I know what I'm talking about. Comey, the weasel, and trust me, if you've ever met him, you know it... Sold out the FBI but not as bad as McCabe, etc.

Sorry, PTR, with all due respect you're not up to speed on this. Trump is a douchebag but he's doing a lot of good things and he didn't "sell out" Murika.  There is just far too much here to wrap up easily.

I'll go back in to hiding.  Too many pussies reporting me for stuff and it's easier to observe or ignore the board while it melts down with snowflakes and egregious exaggerating bloviating on TSW...

Deuces

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

You believe John Brennan to be credible?

He was on TV?

34 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

No, I listen to the quotes of our director of national intelligence and former head of the CIA.

If you can't smell the stink...

What if you believe the theory that Brennan was the spearhead of the coup plotters?  Would his comments carry more or less weight?

29 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

change your name, you are disgracing the good name of PromoThe Robot

12 minutes ago, GG said:

He was on TV?

What if you believe the theory that Brennan was the spearhead of the coup plotters?  Would his comments carry more or less weight?

This is how your side deals with evidence. You make up conspiracies. Next thing your going to tell me is Putin is fighting to save America from the deep state. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

This is how your side deals with evidence. You make up conspiracies. Next thing your going to tell me is Putin is fighting to save America from the deep state. :lol:

change your name please, you are disgracing the good name of PromoTheRobot

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

There's far more evidence out there that Brennan & Clapper were behind illegal acts than there is of Trump/Russia collusion.  

• Like (+1) 3

56 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

No, I listen to the quotes of our director of national intelligence and former head of the CIA.

If you can't smell the stink...

So your opinion of Trump's meeting with Putin being treasonous isn't yours, it's John Brennan's.

Then why the hell should anyone discuss it with you?  We should be discussing it with Brennan and the rest of MSNBC.

You're not worth talking to.  You don't even have your own outrage, you have to borrow the outrage of others.  

36 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

What makes Trump's actions treason?  Use specifics.  Start with defining "treason."

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

So your opinion of Trump's meeting with Putin being treasonous isn't yours, it's John Brennan's.

Then why the hell should anyone discuss it with you?  We should be discussing it with Brennan and the rest of MSNBC.

You're not worth talking to.  You don't even have your own outrage, you have to borrow the outrage of others.  

It's scary how many people outsource their thinking. Then again, it might be even scarier to see the result of them thinking for themselves.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

It's scary how many people outsource their thinking. Then again, it might be even scarier to see the result of them thinking for themselves.

What's scary is that they outsource their outrage, and don't apply any thinking.

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What's scary is that they outsource their outrage, and don't apply any thinking.

almost all this yelling and finger pointing on here isn't much of an accomplishment, aside from being very amusing

3 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Some people also disparaged the guy when he was exposed as a pedophile.

I've read the details about this online incident with a 15-year old girl. I certainly won't defend him, but I will say, as one of the few critics of Bush2's drive for war with Iraq, there is no doubt he was targeted, much like a former AG/Governor of NY.  It tends to happen to those who criticize the power structure....

Edited by TPS

1 minute ago, TPS said:

I've read the details about this online incident with a 15-year old girl. I certainly won't defend him, but I will say, as one of the few critics of Bush2's drive for war with Iraq, there is no doubt he was targeted, much like a former AG/Governor of WNY.  It tends to happen to those who criticize the power structure....

Are you talking about Spitzer or Schneiderman?

Also, I believe Ritter's transgressions were more than online.  I believe he showed up for a meet and met the FBI instead of his intended companion.  That is not online.

18 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Also, I believe Ritter's transgressions were more than online.  I believe he showed up for a meet and met the FBI instead of his intended companion.  That is not online.

That's to say nothing about screwing over Jack Ryan.

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

That's to say nothing about screwing over Jack Ryan.

Oh, give me a break.  Ryan was always poaching Ritter's turf - the IRA, Krasny Oktyabr, the Gerasimov defection - and the only op Ritter was responsible for, Ryan had to clean up.  Ryan wasn't the one being screwed over.

• Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

how do you have time to get worried about all this?