Helsinki Summit

57 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

There are 4-5 semi-deranged fascists on this board who have pretty much chased away all remaining objective, rational posters.  They talk to themselves all day and take their own collective agreement as some kind of sign that their "side" is winning the cultural war.  If you confront them with the lunacy of the current POTUS regime, their response is one of the following (i) snark; (ii) "But Obama/Hillary," or (iii) the media/intelligence community/any evidence contrary to their opinion is part of some deep state conspiracy of lies.

They are lunatics engaged in a "Fox 'N' Friends" circle jerk on this forum.  If you scroll up in the thread you'll see that they've started to attract the far-right (or far-left) anti-Semitic Lyndon Larouche crowd who think 9/11 was an inside job/manufactured by the Mossad.  This is not a surprise.  Most intelligent, rational posters stay away from this corner of the Wall - what I refer to as TSW's Taint.

Best comedy of the week.

Larouche hasn’t been around since 1987.

Thanks fo this laugh there

7 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

He chose to believe Putin over his own intelligence people. He took a totally off-the-record meeting with Putin after 12 Russian agents were indicted by our Justice Dept. What more do you want? Or are you going to play word games over the meaning of "sell out?"

Question: did you support the intelligence community when they said there were WMDs in Iraq? How about when they waterboarded people?

NO? Then that makes you a !@#$ing hypocrite. Be gone. See, some of us can learn from history. And still more of us know a coup when we see it. Just because your shrieking shrew of a !@#$ lost the election doesn't mean the Russians interfered.

Edited by joesixpack

The Traitor Caucus has slowed down here. Where is your anti-USA, pro-Putin spirit? You are letting your Dear Leader down.

We know most of the GOP Congress hasn’t defended Trump’s treasonous actions and even a nice handful have outright condemn him, that Fox News commentators have expressed disappointment at Trump outright treachery and even Gingrich said he needed to defend the USA, but we know the hardcore zealots on this board won’t let facts and patriotism get in the way of an old fashion tirade against Hillary or something. 

Have a a great day. 

• Like (+1) 2

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/indictment-of-12-russians-under-the-shiny-wrapping-a-political-act/

Ritter's take on the indictment and its timing. 

Interestingly, many here, who now distrust the IC, disparaged this guy when he tried to expose the wmd in Iraq BS. . On the other hand, those in the hysterical camp willl now lump me in the traitor category....

2 minutes ago, TPS said:

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/indictment-of-12-russians-under-the-shiny-wrapping-a-political-act/

Interestingly, many here, who now distrust the IC, disparaged this guy when he tried to expose the wmd in Iraq BS. . On the other hand, those in the hysterical camp willl now lump me in the traitor category....

Some people also disparaged the guy when he was exposed as a pedophile.

6 minutes ago, TPS said:

EXCELLENT read. from the article:

Despite Rosenstein’s assertions to the contrary, the decision to release the indictment of the 12 named Russian military intelligence officers was an act of partisan warfare designed to tip the scale of public opinion against the supporters of President Trump, and in favor of those who oppose him politically, Democrat and Republican alike. Based upon the media coverage since Rosenstein’s press conference, it appears that in this he has been wildly successful.

Rosenstein is scum, and needs to be removed by Trump ASAP.

18 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Longtime-GOP prosecutor with a sterling record of personal and professional  integrity = bad

Degenerate liar, cheater, undignified, Putin loving, horrible person = good

Keep it up traitor-enablers, you are on a roll

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I'm not going to play word games.  I am going to question how meeting with the leader of a foreign country is "selling out" under any circumstances.  Did he actually concede something to Putin?  Did he pardon those 12 Russians?  

I simply doubt that you know if he chose to believe Putin over the IC or not.  You doubtlessly didn't listen to the press conference, so I imagine you're getting cherry-picked quotes from CNN.

No, I listen to the quotes of our director of national intelligence and former head of the CIA.

If you can't smell the stink...

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What was Trump doing while Mueller was recovering from his combat wounds in 1968?

Mueller is a Marine

Getting 5 cowardly deferments (even though he always wanted a Purple Heart :blink:) with the same weak behavior he showed yesterday as he completely capitulated to Putin as everyone knew he would.  

12 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

No, I listen to the quotes of our director of national intelligence and former head of the CIA.

9/11  biffed

WMD  lied

Hillary kowtowed

not an impressive track record for the 3 main events of the last 20 years

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

People do smell the stink. The scent coming off John Brennan yesterday was so malodorous the whole world got a whiff.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Rosenstein, a Trump hire btw, may end up a national hero because he actually is standing up to the traitor-in-chief and doing the job he swore to in his oath. (You know, some garbage about protecting the nation from all enemies, yadda yadda.)

It's pretty obvious where you and your buddies get your news from. You need to turn off Sean Hannity and drug-addled Rush Limbaugh and see if your brain can recover from all the traitor-loving pablum you get force-fed

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Rosenstein, a Trump hire btw, may end up a national hero because he actually is standing up to the traitor-in-chief and doing the job he swore to in his oath. (You know, some garbage about protecting the nation from all enemies, yadda yadda.)

It's pretty obvious where you and your buddies get your news from. You need to turn off Sean Hannity and drug-addled Rush Limbaugh and see if your brain can recover from all the traitor-loving pablum you get force-fed

????????????????

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

1) don't watch fox, don't trust THEM either.

2) haven't listened to Rush Limbaugh in almost 20 years.

3) Am not a Republican. Despise them as much as I do the loathsome democrats.

I, too, at one time swore an oath to defend this country from enemies, both foreign and DOMESTIC. My fight against the coup plotters and their supporters in the media and the public (like you) is something I take VERY seriously. You, and the people who think like you, are dangerous to this nation. I'd argue that you're a bigger threat to this country than anything outside its borders. For TWO YEARS people like you have been trying anything and everything to reverse the outcome of an election you didn't like. HOW DARE YOU proclaim anyone else a traitor?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, TPS said:

Interesting read. Sounds sort of like the criticism leveled at Comey in October '16, though no election is taking place now.

I just don't see it as a partisan document (the indictment)  so much as a national security document. Obviously Trump is not trusted to protect us and the FBI acted on that. Had Trump simply shown any backbone at all with Putin this would not have mattered. Trump could have turned this into a victory for himself very easily and come out and challenged Putin and or canceled the useless summit. He did not. The FBI was sending a message, there is no doubt, you can agree or disagree with it.

It's obviously just conjecture on my part, but the fact Trump wanted to meet with zero transparency a guy who attacked our election must have sent red flags waving. The FBI, I think, wanted to say, "we know what you are doing and we will find out what you two are conspiring about,"

20 minutes ago, row_33 said:

9/11  biffed

WMD  lied

Hillary kowtowed

not an impressive track record for the 3 main events of the last 20 years

When you can't refute the message, you attack the messenger.