Helsinki Summit

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You are not privy to the Mueller investigation. What do you know about who or what's been looked at? For months Trump lovers demanded results. How many indictments do you need? And Mueller's not done yet. The crapstorm is still brewing while you keep telling yourself it's fake news and deep state

With nothing but respect, as someone you've (digitally known) for over a decade, you haven't been following this nearly as closely as I have. I promise. None of my evidence (and yes, it's actual evidence, FISC opinions, NSA IG reports, and countless hours of congressional testimony) depends on Mueller. I'm not a Trump supporter. I live in LA and work in Hollywood. I voted for Tulsi Gabbard. I've been chasing this story, and reporting on it, for over two years now - not because I care about Trump. But because I care about this country and our right to have a say in how it's governed. Nothing more. 

To come in, today of all days, and think you can get a thorough understanding of everyone's views on what is undeniably the most politically divisive scandal in US history, is a bit naive, is it not?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

He chose to believe Putin over his own intelligence people. He took a totally off-the-record meeting with Putin after 12 Russian agents were indicted by our Justice Dept. What more do you want? Or are you going to play word games over the meaning of "sell out?"

I'm not going to play word games.  I am going to question how meeting with the leader of a foreign country is "selling out" under any circumstances.  Did he actually concede something to Putin?  Did he pardon those 12 Russians?  

I simply doubt that you know if he chose to believe Putin over the IC or not.  You doubtlessly didn't listen to the press conference, so I imagine you're getting cherry-picked quotes from CNN.

I would welcome attempts to be on decent ground with nuclear powers. 

By the way, is this how JFK and the liberal media commie-spooked the US into Vietnam? I would definitely hope that never happens again.

Just now, row_33 said:

I would welcome attempts to be on decent ground with nuclear powers. 

By the way, is this how JFK and the liberal media commie-spooked the US into Vietnam? I would definitely hope that never happens again.

No, but Kennedy did sell out the US by agreeing to take missiles out of Turkey...

...I mean, if talking to a Russian is "selling out," then I'm pretty sure removing missiles threatening them is really selling out.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

How did Reagan ever survive meeting Gorbachev?

I'm simply asking a question: sell out what?  What concessions did he make?  

Da!  -Comrade Trumpov made nyet concessions, but did throw entire FBI under Russki bus!

Trumpushka also make good hand-job under table for Tavarish Putin.

Davai comrade Trumpov!!!!  Davai!!!!

Edited by #34fan

Just now, #34fan said:

Da!  -Comrade Trumpov made nyet concessions, but did throw entire FBI under Russki bus!

Trumpushka also make good hand-job under table for Tavarish Putin.

Davai comrade Trumpov!!!!

You know who else sold out their country to Russians?  Hitler!

And look how that turned out two years later...

33 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

To come in, today of all days, and think you can get a thorough understanding of everyone's views on what is undeniably the most politically divisive scandal in US history, is a bit naive, is it not?

Actually, it’s par for the course for Promo.  Facts and own research are superfluous.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Your a moron that morons are embarrassed to be associated with.

Wow. Gonna take a while to break down this wisdom.

Well done. 

We have a meltdown meter here. It ranges from 1 to 10 and shows us, visually, how you all rank in meltdown mode.

A 1 looks like this: image.jpeg.d812ba239062e713af16b9f764a27b36.jpeg

A 5 looks like this: image.jpeg.b41129a32fbd3a8e03e34ca05bc45e04.jpeg

A 7 looks like this: image.jpeg.92b3e5c0e430b3c3a678c263a0bea94d.jpeg

And a 10 looks like this: image.jpeg.6a4ceef01203c2f72bf8b9899fa788e2.jpeg

Should we put you down for a 9 then?

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You know who else sold out their country to Russians?  Hitler!

And look how that turned out two years later...

Non-aggression pacts were meant to be broken... Hitler hated, hated, hated the Bolsheviks.... Proved it by annihilating the German communist party.

But his war machine needed oil, and Joey Stalin was sitting on top of a whole heap.

Was just a matter of time before he made the worst mistake in his *(cough) -career.

Edited by #34fan
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

1) Yes, you are a retard if you can't see a US President sell his country out. 

2) I had to come to PPP to see if there actually were people who still support this traitor. SMH.

You don't know what you're talking about, but you do it with conviction.

You sound like a solid 6 to me.

Judges?

Three then Obama officials tried to fire Admiral Mike Rogers in 2016 for discovering the FISA abuse scandal and informing then President Elect Trump:

1. John Brennan. 

2. Jim Clapper. 

3. Ash Carter. 

DiRs8QgUcAAFdhp.jpg

Those with the most to hide are screaming the loudest right now. Literally (in Brennan's case and Mudd's case on CNN) calling for the military to execute a coup against POTUS. 

This was always a cover up about the USIC under 44 spying on its political opponents. Still is. These are former defense and intelligence professionals hoping for either a coup or a shooting war with Russia just to cover up what they did

Listen to the hyperbolic insanity. These are not the words rational people say - even in the cesspool of cable news. 

Idiocy and the flicker of a hope of armed conflict is all they have left to argue. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

1) Yes, you are a retard if you can't see a US President sell his country out. 

2) I had to come to PPP to see if there actually were people who still support this traitor. SMH.

There are 4-5 semi-deranged fascists on this board who have pretty much chased away all remaining objective, rational posters.  They talk to themselves all day and take their own collective agreement as some kind of sign that their "side" is winning the cultural war.  If you confront them with the lunacy of the current POTUS regime, their response is one of the following (i) snark; (ii) "But Obama/Hillary," or (iii) the media/intelligence community/any evidence contrary to their opinion is part of some deep state conspiracy of lies.

They are lunatics engaged in a "Fox 'N' Friends" circle jerk on this forum.  If you scroll up in the thread you'll see that they've started to attract the far-right (or far-left) anti-Semitic Lyndon Larouche crowd who think 9/11 was an inside job/manufactured by the Mossad.  This is not a surprise.  Most intelligent, rational posters stay away from this corner of the Wall - what I refer to as TSW's Taint.

Edited by Coach Tuesday
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

That's the conclusion I draw from you talking about the "will of the people" and advocating for restrictions on speech for those who criticize the President.

I see. So you support unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats against the democratically elected president of the United States. And I’m the fascist? :lol:

• Like (+1) 1