Helsinki Summit

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Doc hit on the key fracture point between the "reality" of his opponents and Trump's own "reality". Namely, he's always said and been honest that Russians meddled in the election (and tried to do more than they accomplished). He's drawn the line (without stating the line clearly) that "hacking the DNC" is not settled - which even the USIC agrees with him on. Only two agencies agreed fully with the ICA of January 2016. The NSA was 50% confidence - which was raised to 100% after the DNC hack was removed from the equation. 

Hacking the DNC was a key event for the counter narrative (that Trump and Russia were working together to trip the election) started by the DNC and never Trumpers. Trump knows this, and thus when it's brought up he's defensive because he takes the questions as questioning his legitimacy (which, based on who's asking, usually is the subtext). 

That's how Trump can trust the IC and still say "we're all to blame". You have to get into the weeds to see the difference, and most don't have the time or patience to do so. Trump could make it easier by being a more traditional (and less clumsy) communicator - but that's not who he is, nor who he'll ever be. 

That doesn't make him a traitor though. 

Who's my man? 

The means of the hacking is described in some level of detail beginning paragraph 21.  The underlying evidence not there but as you read through the indictment it's pretty specific what was done and by whom and it includes theft of DNC documents.  Of course it's unlikely this will ever have to be proved since the chances of getting the defendants to trial are basically zero.  

You'd like to believe that what's in the indictment is not a fabrication.

Still Trump could have handled the matter better publicly than he did today.  He went out of his way to capitulate to Putin on this.

https://www.vox.com/2018/7/13/17568806/mueller-russia-intelligence-indictment-full-text

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

That's quite the endorsement from someone who is something of an authority on the subject of "too sutpid (sic)."

Yes, been reading your stupid **** for years.

15 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Yes it can, as evidenced by each and every one of your posts.

Did somebody say something?

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

The means of the hacking is described in some level of detail beginning paragraph 21.  The underlying evidence not there but as you read through the indictment it's pretty specific what was done and by whom and it includes theft of DNC documents.  Of course it's unlikely this will ever have to be proved since the chances of getting the defendants to trial are basically zero.  

You'd like to believe that what's in the indictment is not a fabrication.

Still Trump could have handled the matter better publicly than he did today.  He went out of his way to capitulate to Putin on this.

https://www.vox.com/2018/7/13/17568806/mueller-russia-intelligence-indictment-full-text

There's two giant problems with this though, Keepthefaith: 

1. Every single bit of forensic evidence relating to the hack was never verified by the FBI. The FBI never examined the hacked server themselves. They instead relied upon CrowdStrike's assessment of the hack and took their word as gold. And CrowdStrike's own work is contradicted by both WikiLeaks (who received the documents and know their source - but themselves are not impartial actors) and the forensic evidence attached to the emails themselves which anyone can verify on their own. 

2. Vault 7 proves the CIA (and likely the rest of the IC) has several programs designed specifically to spoof that exact kind of evidence detailed in the indictment. Marbles and Umbrage specifically deal with implanting Russian fingerprints on that kind of evidence. Does this mean for certain it was done? No, but it's reasonable doubt in light of the fact the FBI has never examined the physical evidence themselves (nor have the NSA or CIA since the DNC refused to hand over the server). 

But for your last point, I agree. Trump could have handled this better publicly. Without question.

Completely speculating now as an aside: I would suggest that what you're describing as capitulation is something else. Trump threatened Putin's oil pipeline and piggy bank specifically. Then you have Putin willingly throwing out the dirt on the US IC funneling 400 million dollars to the Clinton campaign. Capped off by the DOJ arresting a Russian for FARA violations over the weekend - but holding the announcement until immediately after the summit concluded. I noted in my (limited) play-by-play of the summit today that there was a lot of obvious coordination in Putin and Trump's responses...   

I think it's possible (if not likely) Trump and Putin have been trolling the world for over two years. Not in a collusion-to-get-elected kind of way. But in a !@#$ the cabal/establishment way. This game is global after all. 

The reaction to the Summit today was so predictable and so over the top.

Maybe I am the retard, but I would like to see tensions between these two countries eased and AVOID a nuclear war.

But the only conclusion that I come to is that most of the retards, who have their panties in a wad, want a nuclear war with Russia.

A nuclear war between the two nuclear Super Powers will produce ZERO survivors.

I don't need to look at anything to know what the reaction to this Summit would be.

In short, Americans would rather bash Trump to no end to proceed with impeachment instead of easing hostilities between these two countries........ which is fine to bash Trump, but to say the man is in Putin's lap is the most ridiculous thing idiots can say.

Edited by njbuff
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

So...you're not meeting him for drinks, then?

Don't give LADitz any hope! Oh boy!! Lol 

11 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Maybe I am the retard

Congrats, you really are becoming much more self aware 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Don't give LADitz any hope! Oh boy!! Lol 

Congrats, you really are becoming much more self aware 

You would be the expert at knowing what a retard is.

After all, you wrote the book on it.

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Your a moron that morons are embarrassed to be associated with.

"Your a moron". Somehow this makes me question your judgement.

34 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Maybe I am the retard, but I would like to see tensions between these two countries eased and AVOID a nuclear war.

But the only conclusion that I come to is that most of the retards, who have their panties in a wad, want a nuclear war with Russia.

I don't need to look at anything to know what the reaction to this Summit would be.

In short, Americans would rather bash Trump to no end to proceed with impeachment instead of easing hostilities between these two countries........ which is fine to bash Trump, but to say the man is in Putin's lap is the most ridiculous thing idiots can say.

I'm thinking we may need to bring things to a head and can Pompeo and replace him with OldManFan.

• Haha (+1) 3

58 minutes ago, njbuff said:

1) Yes, you are a retard if you can't see a US President sell his country out. 

2) I had to come to PPP to see if there actually were people who still support this traitor. SMH.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Who is this Browder chap we're hearing about now? All I could find was a NY Times article that basically makes him a saint, and this one:

https://jimmysllama.com/2017/10/27/10252/

Then there’s the mind-boggling support the liberals are throwing behind this guy. It seems he’s become their new personal Jesus and as much as I’d like to support their little fantasies it appears they’re missing a huge chunk of Browder’s familial history. I mean, Browder has more ties to Russia than Putin’s dog so I have to wonder why liberals aren’t running for their safe space.  Take for instance the start of this interview:  It’s a perfect example of how Browder usually describes his grandfather, Earl Browder.  He tells the same story, almost verbatim, about his grandfather in every interview, speech, and congressional appearance as if it’s scripted.  But here’s the part he always leaves out:  Thanks to the Venona documents that were released by the U.S. government it appears Earl Browder worked for or at least with the NKVD/KGB under the alias Rulevoj (“Helmsman”). Furthermore, it appears other family members were also involved in Soviet espionage including his brother, William Browder, and sister, Marguerite.  Below is a memorandum about Marguerite’s ties to the NKVD written by Earl Browder himself.

13 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

2) I had to come to PPP to see if there actually were people who still support this traitor. SMH.

Exactly how is Trump selling this country out, Sparky?

I never ever said I supported Trump. I support a nuclear free environment. Do you?

Edited by njbuff

4 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Who is this Browder chap we're hearing about now? All I could find was a NY Times article that basically makes him a saint, and this one:

https://jimmysllama.com/2017/10/27/10252/

He's a very important piece of the puzzle in terms of background. Ties in a lot of the story lines - from HRC, to Russia, to Fusion GPS, and more. A former US citizen who renounced his citizenship and is now a citizen of the UK. He donated to the Clinton Foundation (and allegedly to Clinton's campaign directly) which, as a foreign national, is illegal. 

There have been posts about him in the deep state thread (I think?) - I'll put something together in the next day or two with a recap, but essentially Browder was a conduit for what was the neocon/neoliberal establishment in DC to poke Putin. Here's a good start: 

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/bill-browders-testimony-to-the-senate-judiciary-committee/534864/

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Don't join the idiot parade, Promo. The media is twisting this all out of proportion. There's a lot of issues with our IC that Trump has seen. There's a lot of things that the IC did not do so the Russian narrative could stay alive. I'm not saying that Russia didn't meddle in our affairs but that is par for the course. They've been meddling for years. There's good reason to doubt Russia and our IC.

Edited by 3rdnlng

22 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Image result for raise a glass gif

Not everything is what it seems, especially if you're just reading this thread/ppp today. 

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's a very important piece of the puzzle in terms of background. Ties in a lot of the story lines - from HRC, to Russia, to Fusion GPS, and more. A former US citizen who renounced his citizenship and is now a citizen of the UK. He donated to the Clinton Foundation (and allegedly to Clinton's campaign directly) which, as a foreign national, is illegal. 

There have been posts about him in the deep state thread (I think?) - I'll put something together in the next day or two with a recap, but essentially Browder was a conduit for what was the neocon/neoliberal establishment in DC to poke Putin. Here's a good start: 

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/bill-browders-testimony-to-the-senate-judiciary-committee/534864/

This guy is reading a lot like someone trying to play 2 countries against each other for personal reasons.... And doing it well so far

Just now, Cinga said:

This guy is reading a lot like someone trying to play 2 countries against each other for personal reasons.... And doing it well so far

Image result for on the nose gif

For a paycheck from many of the people who flooded to HRC's campaign once Trump was the nominee. 

(Remember too, HRC's central campaign plank on the issue of Syria called for issuing a no fly zone. That could only be accomplished by American forces first taking out the Russian manned AA sites. In other words, HRC - backed by both sides of the establishment in the beltway - was running on a platform of starting a war with Russia.)

• Like (+1) 1