Jaguars off to a 5-0 start, killing opponents

There goes the AZA accreditation...

“Here at Audubon Zoo, we pride ourselves on providing the finest care for our animals and a family-friendly environment for guests to learn about the wonders of nature,” 

31 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

It's from CNN. It was probably a bobcat and killed a prairie dog and 2 lemurs. I'm impressed they made it through the entire article without blaming the incident on Trump though. 

Or climate change.

That cat sure did his best to make up for lost time. That is a lot of Pent up aggression to let out! If only he could have impregnated a few kitties while he was out... 

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

2 hours ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

That cat sure did his best to make up for lost time. That is a lot of Pent up aggression to let out! If only he could have impregnated a few kitties while he was out... 

Heard he was finally caught by a vice officer while trying to score some blow 

3 hours ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Kind of like the time you beat the daylights out of your neighbor....

4 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

It's from CNN. It was probably a bobcat and killed a prairie dog and 2 lemurs. I'm impressed they made it through the entire article without blaming the incident on Trump though. 

Trump fosters an attitude of division and species superiority. This Jaguar was emboldened by his tweets.

Pretty obvious really.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Kind of like the time you beat the daylights out of your neighbor....

Woah! I did not think that post would come back to get me! LoL! Of course, I was not thinkin at all at that moment. 

But yeah, I can relate with the feline in question.

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

59 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Make Audobon Zoo Great Again

#MAZGA

The process goes like this:

1. Hire a new GM. He must be diametrically opposed to zoos.

2. Attack him on social media

3. When he resigns, call him a "great guy", and declare that "he did a heck of a job".

4. Zoo animals call up Trump, tell them they are tired of winning. Trump says no, we're gonna keep winning.

2019 new zoo motto: Keep Audobon Zoo Great