After 20 years, Bills Daily shuts down

3 hours ago, JimBob2232 said:

Wow.  I have used that site as my homepage for bills news (even to link here!) for years.  I am honestly not sure what i will do!  What other sites do you guys use?

Yes! Probably 99% of my many thousands of visits to this board came via BillsDaily because I would always start there.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

One of you super tech savvy people should consider reaching out to him and see if you can help.  I don’t have the skills, and have never made that site, but sounds like many of you did read avidly.

just a thought.  I can only make time for this site typically on weekends and occasional weekday early morning before gym and work.

Have a good Sunday All as I’m quite busy today.  

If I had the time I would but sadly I don't...

16 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Says he does not have time to bring the site up to today’s internet standards. Understandable. Will still be active on Twitter. 

man another site losing to social media... even tho I have a twitter...I'm not on it as much. Call me old school, but I still prefer forums, message boards and dedicated team sites for my info. I was happy I stumbled across this site...cause I was sad for years after the Bills Message Board went down

I didnt mind the old-fashioned site, it was easy to read.

Im going to miss his game previews that came out on thursdays and the post game recaps that ive read for what seems like the past 15 years.

sucks it wont be part of my weekly tradition anymore :(

• Like (+1) 1

Very understandable as priorities change in life.  I have been a bills fan since 1989 and found this sit in 2005 and been coming here ever since.   Great job over the years you did one hellva job bro!  Best wishes to your future endeavors! 

Just now, GETTOTHE50 said:

I didnt mind the old-fashioned site, it was easy to read.

Im going to miss his game previews that came out on thursdays and the post game recaps that ive read for what seems like the past 15 years.

sucks it wont be part of my weekly tradition anymore :(

Agree to all of this, it was really a daily tradition for me though... no pun involved, would check it every day. I still have a shortcut to it on my phone. 

2 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

not shutting down the way I read it.

he's just burned out from daily postings, but seemed to indicate he'll post gameday grades--which i always liked--and some other stuff here and there

I always check their pre-game analisys and their game reviews, it's a good in-season site, at least I always enjoyed it. 

22 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

That was the site I would go to after games while I waited for things to simmer down over here... this place isn’t  always safe to read immediately following losses (or days after) 

sometimes after losses I will avoid Bills message boards for a couple days.  As you say, it takes a while for things to simmer down.

On 7/14/2018 at 6:15 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Says he does not have time to bring the site up to today’s internet standards. Understandable. Will still be active on Twitter. 

R.I.P 

2 hours ago, OutOfBubbleGum said:

I visited the site almost daily. The twitter feed was great because they sorted out only what we wanted to read. And yes, I jumped to this site from their link. Goodbye friend.

The twitter feed there is crucial

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BigdaddyinOrlando said:

Enjoyed visiting this site for information, just like I enjoyed the Shout magazine in the weekly mail! Sad to see it go but thanks for tireless efforts!!

I totally forgot about Shout magazine!!!!!  Wow.