After 20 years, Bills Daily shuts down

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Says he does not have time to bring the site up to today’s internet standards. Understandable. Will still be active on Twitter. 

One of the attractions of Bills Daily was the simplicity of it, without the flashing lights, popups, that sort of thing. Followed that site since it began, a great site to go to for information regarding the Bills. Sad to see it end but I get the time constraints... was my go to site after games, always liked their take on things. 

• Like (+1) 7

The contact us link has already been shut down so I'll write a farewell to Steve S here

Steve,

Been following your site since it was Steve's Bills page (or was it Steve's Bills site?,) pretty sure it's more than 20 years.  Will miss your insights, game-day previews, summaries, and  grades, draft analysis, and pretty much everything else. Like yourself, this Steve is a dinosaur and hasn't caught on with the twitter thing, so I unfortunately won't be able to follow you. 

Appreciate all the time you put in all these years Steve. Sorry to see it come to an end.

Best of luck always,

Steve O

Edited by Steve O
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Well that blows. I had no idea it was even an idea to shut it down. 

If I had the money or technical knowledge, I would buy it in a heartbeat. It’s the only other site besides here that I frequent for my Bills fix.  

Sad day 

• Like (+1) 2

One of you super tech savvy people should consider reaching out to him and see if you can help.  I don’t have the skills, and have never made that site, but sounds like many of you did read avidly.

just a thought.  I can only make time for this site typically on weekends and occasional weekday early morning before gym and work.

Have a good Sunday All as I’m quite busy today.