2018/2019 Bills Season Tickets

holmz56

2 hours ago, joesixpack said:

What? Are you going to polite us to death?

:lol:

“Sorry I have to kill you and take your wife and children as my trophies. Don’t worry, they’ll be well kept in the Maple Syrup factories.”

I haven't got the hard copies yet in Western PA, but got the digital copies on MyOneBuffalo  mobile app the day I paid. I won't do anything with the actual hard copy tickets anyway and the digital copies are ready to go...

12 hours ago, Just Jack said:

“Sorry I have to kill you and take your wife and children as my trophies. Don’t worry, they’ll be well kept in the Maple Syrup factories.”

There's also the chance the prisoners will be forced to take part in 'Historica' recordings for airplay on tourist info websites and radio stations.  If you're Canadian, you'll probably know what this means.   

4 hours ago, tumaro02 said:

I haven't got the hard copies yet in Western PA, but got the digital copies on MyOneBuffalo  mobile app the day I paid. I won't do anything with the actual hard copy tickets anyway and the digital copies are ready to go...

not sure if you are serious...but no such thing as hard copy tickets anymore. Card ot app...thats it!

9 hours ago, tumaro02 said:

Good for you, I trust my ability to hang on to my season ticket card, better then I trust my phone to not go nuts on me, once I walk through the gate. I hate mobile ticketing.

I’m Canadian and have not received mine yet. 

And by by the way, remember that we have real beer, lol. Although I do remember doing warm ups by “shooting” some Maximus Supers before going to Uncle Sams and the 747 Club.