2018/2019 Bills Season Tickets

holmz56

15 hours ago, holmz56 said:

Has any season ticket holders for the Bills ,not received their tickets yet ? I haven't and a co-worker has from about 3 weeks ago !!

I just got mine last week. 

7 hours ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

I wonder how many Canadian fans cross the border for Bills games. Wish there was a stat out there for that.

Whatever the number is, it’s too many. 

• Like (+1) 1

Haven’t received mine, I’m in Syracuse. Asked the office about it, their reply was basically “we aren’t going to look into it until the end of July”. It’s ridiculous that others have received theirs three weeks ago. Even someone I know in the same club as I, who sits one section over got theirs two weeks ago. 

26 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Haven’t received mine, I’m in Syracuse. Asked the office about it, their reply was basically “we aren’t going to look into it until the end of July”. It’s ridiculous that others have received theirs three weeks ago. Even someone I know in the same club as I, who sits one section over got theirs two weeks ago. 

I used to feel this way, but now I don't worry about such things.  Maybe I'm just busy or mellowing with age.  Besides, it's not like people can use the tickets ahead of the first preseason game. 

19 hours ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

I wonder how many Canadian fans cross the border for Bills games. Wish there was a stat out there for that.

last I read the season ticket base is 25% canuck

4 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Did you pay the 25% tariff Canada imposed on them?  Probably cooling their paper heels at your local Canada Post.

that might be enough to get me to defect

11 hours ago, mrags said:

I just got mine last week. 

Whatever the number is, it’s too many. 

never too late to reenact the war of 1812