Countdown to Kickoff for Bills Packers game

1 minute ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Why do you guys think it will be s slaughterfest?

I'm thinking gratuitous beat-down for sure...

Aaron Rodgers with can-of-whoopass type numbers... Not looking forward to it a whole lot.

10 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

becuz most bills fans think the bills will be slightly worse next year and its fairly evident the packers will be.... the packers.

the being said. Lambeau is a bucket list item for me so I don't really care how bad we get beat. there are 5 of us making the journey in an RV. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

The offense is a big question mark for us.

We don't have a starting QB yet, and you have, um what's his name, oh yeah that Rogers guy. I think we will know Buffalo's QB situation for the future by the end of the season, but asking a career backup, or a rookie to go to Lambeau in September and win is a bit much.

The Shady saga is also a potential issue from an NFL perspective (real life more important IMO). Clay and Benjamin are solid but always seem injury prone.

I do think the Bills D will be up for this game and keep it closer than it should be. I see a 24-13 or 27-17 type game.

Pack D is not great, but they score enough with Rogers to win. Oh yeah, you are at home too.

Good luck this year Ice Bowl. You have been a terrific ambassador for the Pack.

I see a Green Bay and LA Rams NFC Championship game as a real possibility.

I'll be at this game with some Packers fans.  I'm not optimistic about us winning, but I've always wanted to visit Lambeau, and the opportunity came up this time.  

Out here in the Midwest, I'm around a lot of Packers fans.  They are generally classy and for the most part, well informed about their team.  That being said, I hope to see a lot of Blue and Red in the stands.

1 minute ago, 17years&waiting said:

I'll be at this game with some Packers fans.  I'm not optimistic about us winning, but I've always wanted to visit Lambeau, and the opportunity came up this time.  

Out here in the Midwest, I'm around a lot of Packers fans.  They are generally classy and for the most part, well informed about their team.  That being said, I hope to see a lot of Blue and Red in the stands.

Your TBD name is OBE as of last season. 

While I don’t expect to win I expect a closer game... 

the Packs offensive strength matches up with our defensive strength

They aren’t a huge threat to run it down our throats which has been our biggest  weakness since Operation Iraqi Freedom ?

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

While I don’t expect to win I expect a closer game... 

the Packs offensive strength matches up with our defensive strength

They aren’t a huge threat to run it down our throats which has been our biggest  weakness since Operation Iraqi Freedom ?

Hey 716 how are you my friend?