This is how my weekend started

34 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I think Mock might have told a good ? story once upon a time.

Yeah I thought it was him but his kid's not that old.  Or maybe he is.  Time does fly.  He's probably in college now.   ?

13 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

After work Friday, my wife and I took my 3 year old to Chick Fil A as a reward for not having any accidents that week at school.  He’s potty training right now so it was kinda a big deal.

Anyway, he’s playing on the playground with a few other kids.  He goes down the slide and when he gets to the bottom, he says “uh oh”.

I see a brown streak running down his leg.  He has diarrhea and when he went down the slide, he spread the “liquid” down the tunnel.

About a 5 year old girl slides down right after him.  When she gets to the bottom, her back and back of hair is covered.  I was mortified.

Other kids notice and tell their parents.  My wife grabs up my son, takes him to the bathroom.  The other mother with the daughter covered in fecal matter, heads to the bathroom too.  She’s washing her hair in the sink cursing up a storm.  My wife is so embarrassed, she stays in the stall until that mother leaves....which took like 15-20 minuets.

I was waiting outside of the bathroom waiting for my wife to finish cleaning and leave.  I find out listening to the other parents talking about the incident....it was that girls birthday.  On her birthday, she slid down a slide of ****.

The fact that you were there to celebrate potty training puts this in the you-can't-make this-poop-up category. 

Not poop, but when I was a really young, my mom took me to McDonalds for lunch while we were out, as we are walking out to the car, my stomach didn't feel right and I just started puking in the parking lot

Best part was it was in the path of the drivethru, right in view as cars would pull up to the window to wait for their food. There was a car there with some people who saw it. They were more grossed out by the seagulls that then swooped down to "clean it up". You could hear the people in the car grossed out laughing at what they just saw......

When I was older,  we went out for my sisters birthday to a chinese buffet. at teh time I used to be able to eat much more then I can now. I ate and was stuffed but decided to still get jello. as we walked out to the parking lot my stomach started telling me that there "wasn't always room for Jello" and I ran behind the dumpster. As I turned around to see my sister laughing, I also noticed the back door of the restaurant was open and an angry Chinese restaurant cook coming out to take the garbage out after witnessing what had happened.....

So far I have been lucky and not had anything happen like this with my kids, yet....

6 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Not poop, but when I was a really young, my mom took me to McDonalds for lunch while we were out, as we are walking out to the car, my stomach didn't feel right and I just started puking in the parking lot

Best part was it was in the path of the drivethru, right in view as cars would pull up to the window to wait for their food. There was a car there with some people who saw it. They were more grossed out by the seagulls that then swooped down to "clean it up". You could hear the people in the car grossed out laughing at what they just saw......

When I was older,  we went out for my sisters birthday to a chinese buffet. at teh time I used to be able to eat much more then I can now. I ate and was stuffed but decided to still get jello. as we walked out to the parking lot my stomach started telling me that there "wasn't always room for Jello" and I ran behind the dumpster. As I turned around to see my sister laughing, I also noticed the back door of the restaurant was open and an angry Chinese restaurant cook coming out to take the garbage out after witnessing what had happened.....

So far I have been lucky and not had anything happen like this with my kids, yet....

OK, here's an idea for a game.

Someone use the following words taken from this post and make a joke out of it.

Poop

Chinese Buffet

Jello

Seagulls

Dumpster

10 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Thats nothing buddy...

just last week I did the same at the McDonalds play place...

the parents were not happy...

Do McDonalds play places still exist?  I haven't seen one of those in years.

What the hell. That's disgusting.

Do the potty training at home, please. Only after your kid is fully trained do you let him out without a diaper. That way you're not literally ruining other people's day with your ****.

That's really inconsiderate.

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Do the potty training at home, please. Only after your kid is fully trained do you let him out without a diaper. That way you're not literally ruining other people's day with your ****.

Lighten up. There is always that “gray period”. Our 4 year old grandson has been pretty good for quite a while, but there were always those borderline episodes about a year ago. Same as my kids. It’s not a clear line in the sand where you say “yesterday we were iffy, but today we are perfectly  safe!” You can’t wait until they are about to take their drivers license test. Kids are a challenge. Period. 

10 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Thats nothing buddy...

just last week I did the same at the McDonalds play place...

the parents were not happy...

I didn't think they let grown ups on the play equipment.  What did you eat that caused your problem,?

4 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

I didn't think they let grown ups on the play equipment.  What did you eat that caused your problem,?

Who is going to tell a grown man I can’t eat my McNuggets and slide down the slide?

thats life... sometimes you win...sometimes you s*** your pants ?

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

Sometimes when you get stuck in the little tube on the slide you just have to wait until you “shrink a little”  to get through. Fortunately, your “shrinkage” runs down hill and speeds up the rest of the ride. YAY! 

17 minutes ago, Augie said:

Lighten up. There is always that “gray period”. Our 4 year old grandson has been pretty good for quite a while, but there were always those borderline episodes about a year ago. Same as my kids. It’s not a clear line in the sand where you say “yesterday we were iffy, but today we are perfectly  safe!” You can’t wait until they are about to take their drivers license test. Kids are a challenge. Period. 

I have two kids. Yes you can. 

Stop being a gross person.