This is how my weekend started

Just now, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

This just made my wife and I laugh hysterically. We have a 19 month old and are just getting into the process so it’s also terrifying. 

Advice: Keep the diaper on until they have no more problems.

Don't **** on other people.

Good luck.

8 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I have two kids. Yes you can. 

Stop being a gross person.

Yes you can what? Make your kids perfect? Dream on. 

As far as being a gross person, I did not personally poop on your slide. Nor do I plan to do so. You can relax. 

6 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Advice: Keep the diaper on until they have no more problems.

Don't **** on other people.

Good luck.

I’ve had people of all ages miss the  crapper in my place of business. From toddlers to ancients, and plenty in between. I’m glad you are so perfect! Congrats.

Edited by Augie

Just now, Augie said:

Yes you cash what? Make your kids perfect? Dream on. 

As far as being a gross person, I did not personally poop on your slide. Nor do I plan to do so. You can relax. 

Stop making excuses. 

People can successfully keep their **** out of other people's hair. It just takes time and consideration.

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Stop making excuses. 

People can successfully keep their **** out of other people's hair. It just takes time and consideration.

I’m not making ANY excuses. I’m just aware of reality. Good luck to you. Life is real. 

3 minutes ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Ive **** myself as a 30 something year old. Guess it’s back to pampers for me 

Decisions, decisions. You’re half way to Depends? What to do? 

11 minutes ago, Augie said:

You go, bubble boy! 

?

(Please know I don’t take ANY of this too seriously!) 

My aggression is mostly for entertainment and certainly a reflection of inner frustration.

I hold nothing against any of you nasty ****-stains in this thread.

@Royale with Cheese - I'm sure you and your wife learned from your horrible, gross mistake.

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

My aggression is mostly for entertainment and certainly a reflection of inner frustration.

I hold nothing against any of you nasty ****-stains in this thread.

@Royale with Cheese - I'm sure you and your wife learned from your horrible, gross mistake.

Bodily functions.......have a way of their own. I’m a grown man and I have a very healthy respect. A three year old on a slide is just a matter of “how often”. Get over it. You signed up when you walked in. 

18 minutes ago, Augie said:

Bodily functions.......have a way of their own. I’m a grown man and I have a very healthy respect. A three year old on a slide is just a matter of “how often”. Get over it. You signed up when you walked in. 

Nope. I will not be in a state of such sufferance or irreverence.

Well, there’s a good life lesson for everyone right there......sometimes you slide down the shite and sometimes the shite slides down you.

2 kinds of people In this world.......the ones who make the mess down the slide and the ones who slide through it.

Yer kid is setting themselves up perfectly in life for when he hits the corporate world.....just shite on everyone from the top on down and let someone else clean up the mess.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 7/14/2018 at 11:15 PM, LeGOATski said:

What the hell. That's disgusting.

Do the potty training at home, please. Only after your kid is fully trained do you let him out without a diaper. That way you're not literally ruining other people's day with your ****.

That's really inconsiderate.

He's not wearing regular underwear.  He was wearing the padded underwear that absorbs, just not as much as diaper....it's for potty training periods.  

It wouldn't have mattered if he was in a full diaper, he had diarrhea and it was watery, not solid.  If it was solid, there wouldn't have been a problem because it holds it in. 

He's had diarrhea with a full diaper and it still leaked. 

He had a stomach bug over the winter and he wore a full diaper the whole time.  It would start leaking out in the leg areas and we had to clean the floor multiple times because it leaked out.  There would literally be a puddle forming underneath him.  

You're basically saying that I shouldn't take my kid out in public because at any point....he could get sick.

10 hours ago, CowgirlsFan said:

So ...now it's Sunday night, ""pardon the pun"" how'd it END?

Ended after we left the restaurant.  We've told multiple friends who have died laughing.  

We won't go back to that CFA for a while....or never again.  There's 2 others within 3 miles from me.

On 7/15/2018 at 1:34 AM, KD in CA said:

We used to go to the pull-ups during that fourth year when not close to home base!

The CFA was about 1.5 miles from home.  We had his diaper bag with us just in case of an emergency.

He's had accidents in the training underwear before but since it was solid, it held it just fine.  Just change him out of it in the bathroom.

Liquid diarrhea is different though.