Does Strzok Deserve a Purple Heart

5 minutes ago, Buftex said:

He desreves a purple heart like Joe Arrapaio deserves a presidential pardon...or Dwight and Steven Hammond, for that matter.

Ok, Arrapaio got a pardon. So, you believe Strozk deserves s Purple Heart.  Really?

3 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Ok, Arrapaio got a pardon. So, you believe Strozk deserves s Purple Heart.  Really?

No...that was my point.  I suspect Coen doesn't really believe that either..

Edited by Buftex

2 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Nvitedn...that was my point.  I suspect Coen doesn't believe that either...

Dude, watch this crud plays out.  WE have ALL been shafted by our "masters."

It was easier here to get on board because the "good guys" were theroretically on 'my side.'  But a lot of those protaganists have shown themselves to enemies as well.  Like Carlin said "it's a big club and you ain't invited."

To many Democrats and Liberals, Peter Stzrok deserves much more than a Purple Heart.  To many Democrats and Liberals the idea that the FBI and DOJ did everything they could, even if illegal, to prevent Donald Trump from being elected President of the United States was entirely valid.

But that's the Republicans fault.

Republicans keep running with this Deep State theory.  What Republicans call the Deep State was really the Bill & Hillary Clinton State.  It's purpose was to simply steal the 2016 US Presidential election.

Stzrok, Comey, the FBI, the DOJ, invalid FISA warrants, Gucifer/Crowdstrike, etc.  All existed to help Bill & Hillary Clinton's attempt to steal the 2016 US Presidential election from Republican opponent Donald Trump.

But before Donald Trump there was Bernie Sanders.  Bill & Hillary Clinton used Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Donna Brazile to screw Bernie Sanders out of the 2016 Democrat Presidential nomination.

Republicans need to link Stzrok, Comey, the FBI, the DOJ, invalid FISA warrants, Gucifer/Crowdstrike, etc, with Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Donna Brazile who worked for Bill & Hillary Clinton - to steal the 2016 US Presidential election.  Republicans also need to link Donald Trump to Bernie Sanders.  The Clintons screwed Bernie Sanders and succeeded.  The Clintons tried to screw Donald Trump but failed.

Bill & Hillary Clinton are dishonest, lying, thieving, manipulative, greedy, slimeballs.  But they're also incompetent, sloppy, fools.   The American public is fully aware of the Clintons.  And everything goes back to them.  When you link Bill & Hillary Clinton to Stzrok, Comey, the FBI, the DOJ, invalid FISA warrants, Gucifer/Crowdstrike, etc, then Stzrok, Comey, the FBI, the DOJ, invalid FISA warrants, Gucifer/Crowdstrike, etc, have NO credibility.  None - they're all part of the Clintons!

But for some reason Republicans aren't smart enough to do this.  I don't get it.

:mellow:

Lisa Page 'cooperative,' 'credible,' lawmakers say after 5-hour closed-door session

Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page was “cooperative” and "credible" in a closed-door session Friday with select House committee members that lasted nearly five hours.

U.S. Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., had been among Page’s harshest critics heading into the session, but he said her cooperation “speaks well of her,” according to the Hill.

Meadows said he thinks the American people “would be happy” with Friday’s transcribed interviews, the Washington Post reported.

“She’s been willing to help in the spirit of transparency. … We’ve certainly learned additional things today,” Meadows said.  

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/14/lisa-page-cooperative-credible-lawmakers-say-after-5-hour-closed-door-session.html

23 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

If Hillary can get a Silver Star dodging sniper fire in Bosnia, and Chelsea a Navy Cross for commanding relief actions in the Caribbean, then of course Strzok deserves a Purple Heart.  

Brian Williams was there for all three acts of heroism and sacrifice.

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

If Hillary can get a Silver Star dodging sniper fire in Bosnia, and Chelsea a Navy Cross for commanding relief actions in the Caribbean, then of course Strzok deserves a Purple Heart.  

Bill & Hillary Clinton are swindlers, hucksters and buffoons.

Stzrok, Comey, the FBI, the DOJ are the Keystone Cops in support of the swindlers, hucksters, buffoons Clintons.

Put them together and Republicans have a political slam-dunk against Democrats. 

:)

2 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

I have to do the real "big-picture" political thinking for a lot of people around here.  The type of big-picture thinking that most Americans can easily understand and agree with.

<_<  

I picture you typing this with your head stuck up your ass.  Literally stuck up your ass.  Not metaphorically.  Now go wipe your teeth.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

I have to do the real "big-picture" political thinking for a lot of people around here.  The type of big-picture thinking that most Americans can easily understand and agree with.

<_<  

:w00t:

Now that's funny!

Who was the congressman again who actually said that with a straight face?

That is what is scarier than the actual awarding of a Purple Heat............. the fact that somebody actually believes that the un-Patriotic clown Strzok deserves a PH.