Happy 30th Birthday Shady!

Guilty or not...the bills need to be looking at bringing in a young RB.  If not this season then next.  Shady is a great RB but hes aging and the Bills need to look toward the future.  I think this is the last season Shady is with the bills regardless of these accusations coming out.  Getting a young RB in the draft is so much cheaper then what they are paying McCoy.  

Happy Birthday # 25

His work ethic doesn't get brought up enough. He looked as good as ever last year. His rare vision and elusiveness lets him avoid big hits on a weekly basis.

Thank God these allegations don't seem to be sticking..

I will trust due process and not claim anyone guilty until proven otherwise. Maybe I missed a conviction or some sort of actual proof.

Who else remembers the Reuben Foster  incident? A lot of people here liked piling on then too, and what was the result?

People being tried and convicted in the court of public opinion and by the media is terrible. It's a technical kangaroo court.

I do not like the weaponization of social media.

Happy Birthday Lesean. I hope these charges are not true.

19 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Especially when she has some punk kid in tow.  Smarten up Shady!

That is the moral of the story. You can't go deep into a relationship with somebody and expect an easy out. If you a rich guy you have to almost assume that girl is only with you for money. 

25 minutes ago, wppete said:

Shady won’t be playing for the Bills again. 

How did you get to this point of view?

Was he convicted of anything?

Nope

Has McCoy been charged with anything?

Nope

Has the NFL ruled anything?

Nope

Have the Buffalo Bills taken any action?

Nope

Your 'hot take' lacks any merit.

But hey Twitter....