Incognito named ambassador of anti-bullying organization

15 hours ago, WhoTom said:

C'mon. Next you'll tell me that a coal industry lobbyist is the head of the EPA.

Well hackers go to work for firewall companies and virus writers go to work for anti-virus companies and Micro$oft so why not?

14 hours ago, DC Tom said:

What a coincidence.  I just got a six-figure advance on my upcoming book, "Polite Discourse in Social Media: A Self-Study Guide." 

6 figures?  Most people only use 2 on right side of decimal point.

If this is not a joke, I cannot see how people would want him on the anti-bullying anything when he gets let go by Buffalo and the next week is throwing a weight at someone in the gym.

in my world, a 300 lb. man throwing something at another person is bullying.

Too bad as a player, he gave us three good years.

Incognito also revealed he was the target of bullying in high school.

"A group of guys actually threw rocks at me," he said. "My dad told me not to worry and to focus on football. So I grinded, and at this point I was really starting to excel. After a few weeks of not letting it bother me, I actually became friends with the guys that bullied me. They are still my friends today, and anytime I go home now, I make sure we find some time to catch up. It just goes to show what can happen when you actually take the time to get to know someone, instead of treating them a certain way because they are different than you."

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em? 

50 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

If this is not a joke, I cannot see how people would want him on the anti-bullying anything when he gets let go by Buffalo and the next week is throwing a weight at someone in the gym.

in my world, a 300 lb. man throwing something at another person is bullying.

Too bad as a player, he gave us three good years.

It kinda sounds like assault and battery

Edited by jeremy2020

...nice job Richie......true honor......and special congrats to Vontaze Burfict's selection as the 2017 NFL "Jack Tatum Clean Player Award", exemplifying sportsmanship and upholding the true values of the NFL game.... ......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

8 hours ago, /dev/null said:

In other news, Lincoln County New Mexico has named Pat Garratt as sheriff.

The dead guy who killed Billy the Kid, the current marine biologist, the actress/director, or the author?

On 7/13/2018 at 7:09 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Rex weeps

I swear, I can't tell truth from the Onion these days.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1