Was anybody listening to Sal Cappaccio on WGR today around noon?

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I thougt the woman Russ was involved with was terminated.  Lauren Hall still works in the organization as part of the media team. 

Who cares.  We can fantasize anyway...:nana:

39 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

In WNY, she's definitely "A" level material.

Where do you live? I’ve lived in many States and I don’t really understand this logic. 

You say in “wny” like it’s a leper colony. There are pretty girls everywhere. 

If you’re a 10, you’re a 10 everywhere. It’s not like your grade is judged on zip code. wny is not hurting for talent. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Where do you live? I’ve lived in many States and I don’t really understand this logic. 

You say in “wny” like it’s a leper colony. There are pretty girls everywhere. 

If you’re a 10, you’re a 10 everywhere. It’s not like wny is hurting for talent. 

Sure you can find a handful of gorgeous women anywhere.

I'm talking on a per capita basis.  The average woman walking around WNY is nowhere near as attractive as a woman in Washington, DC, for example, or where I live now, in Palm Beach County, FL.  

I often joke with my girlfriend that I see more hot chicks in a 10 minute walk through our mall down here than you would see in a year in Buffalo.  It's true.

Cold climates don't support fit women.  The economics of WNY are also abysmal compared to wealthier areas of the country, and money and good looks go together.

Edited by Fadingpain
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I almost forgive him for the Toronto series now

NO.

1 hour ago, jamiezzz said:

While were at it, let Howard pop in and talk about how he drinks cake vodka...SMFH! 

And here I thought it was just dementia / Alzheimer's that has him saying at least every 10 minutes "I forgot what I was going to say."

I have never heard of Lauren Hall before reading this thread right now, so I did a Google images search.  She is definitely an attractive woman!  I'm not a Brandon fan, but credit him if this is what he's been up to.  He could do a whole lot worse.  I saw some of the comments above about the quality of talent in different cities.  I have to agree that there are attractive people everywhere, but there are more of them in bigger cities and warmer climates.  Hall would be deemed attractive in any market, in my humble opinion, but there are more like her in the bigger cities/warmer climates.  Nice thread topic for a Friday afternoon.  I am on West Coast time, so it is almost Miller Time!  Or should I say, time for an ice cold Blue!

Edited by msw2112

3 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

So I was at work today and listening to Sal Cappaccio host the One Bills Live show with my headphones on and he takes the first call and this guy calls in and starts rambling on about how "I thought we were supposed to be bringing in high character people around here" and then brings up Zay Jones and LeSean McCoy but then he goes on and says "Russ Brandon's out there banging Lauren Hall"...Sal immediately dropped the call but I damn near lost it laughing so hard.  It might have just been the delivery as it was an older guy and I don't think he did it for shock value and I don't think he realized that's something you can't blurt out on a radio show or the spontaneous nature of it but my co-workers were all wondering what the hell I was laughing at...please tell me somebody else caught this today and had a nice chuckle?

Makes me wonder what was said that for cut off. Don't forget they run on a delay.

2 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Sure you can find a handful of gorgeous women anywhere.

I'm talking on a per capita basis.  The average woman walking around WNY is nowhere near as attractive as a woman in Washington, DC, for example, or where I live now, in Palm Beach County, FL.  

I often joke with my girlfriend that I see more hot chicks in a 10 minute walk through our mall down here than you would see in a year in Buffalo.  It's true.

Cold climates don't support fit women.  The economics of WNY are also abysmal compared to wealthier areas of the country, and money and good looks go together.

I lived in Baltimore 12 years and spent a lot of time in DC. I’m not sure it was all the different. 

Baltimore has much more human beings than wny and it was woof city in that regard. 

Sure, there are a few outliers of places that get considerably more transplants but wny is actually doing pretty well in that area considering the population. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

11 hours ago, Lurker said:

'GR's got the short bus audience locked down and in the freezer...

I notice this mainly with seniors. It seems there are lots of seniors who watch; NFL network, ESPN, CNN, MSNBC & Fox. They’ve never heard a counter argument to their bias beliefs. Whatever the talking heads say is “fact”: no matter who; Stephen A, Schefter, AC360, Maddow or Hannity come up with that day. 

Enjoy your KoolAid grandpa. 

I’m not saying there aren’t pretty girls in Buffalo, but per capita, there are a lot more in Tampa where I live.  People just have a tendency to stay more fit in many warm weather climates in decent sized cities.  

All of my friends from Buffalo when visiting me when I was single used to say the same thing when down here.  The women are probably just as pretty in Buffalo, but too easy to put on the winter weight, when down here you always are not wearing a sweatshirt or sweater.

everything down here is t-shirts, tanks, shorts, etc almost the entire year.

as far  as the show I heard a little, but not this caller.  Thanks for sharing.

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’m not saying there aren’t pretty girls in Buffalo, but per capita, there are a lot more in Tampa where I live.  People just have a tendency to stay more fit in many warm weather climates in decent sized cities.  

All of my friends from Buffalo when visiting me when I was single used to say the same thing when down here.  The women are probably just as pretty in Buffalo, but too easy to put on the winter weight, when down here you always are not wearing a sweatshirt or sweater.

everything down here is t-shirts, tanks, shorts, etc almost the entire year.

as far  as the show I heard a little, but not this caller.  Thanks for sharing.

So by your logic, if a guy likes big girls he should take a trip to Alaska.

No not at all common sense, but more men like fit women.  

I could care less, and again, I said there are probably just as many pretty girls in Buffalo, just that in large metropolotin areas in warm weather climates, there is a tendency for more per capita fit women.

im not slamming my hometown.  I love Buffalo.