Was anybody listening to Sal Cappaccio on WGR today around noon?

12 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

As far as DNA and photographs?  No

I know first hand that this was a problem, dating back to when he was still "only" the Director of Marketing and having relations "secretly" (everyone knew) with a (married) secretary.

A few of the media guys (at least Graham) also floated it out there that this was kind of an on-going problem with him.... as well as that one poster here (Kirby).  Kirby is always a Russ Brandon supporter but admitted this was a chronic thing with him.

And I'm not sure if it is/was Lauren Hall.  It might just be a rumor that got legs and became generally accepted.  

Always active on Twitter, she went AWOL when the Brandon reports came out.

4 minutes ago, stony said:

Always active on Twitter, she went AWOL when the Brandon reports came out.

it makes sense, based on things like that, the organization taking her out of the forefront a bit.... but it could also be a response to the tide of rumors.

You had a few people like Tim graham specifically saying "Its a recognizable person" and 'you will know her' or something like that... narrows the list down quite a bit.

52 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

I know first hand that this was a problem, dating back to when he was still "only" the Director of Marketing and having relations "secretly" (everyone knew) with a (married) secretary.

My question was about coercion and leverage over a subordinate, not having secret "relations."   

Russ' inability to keep his pants on didn't necessarily have to be tied to coercion or leverage if the affairs were consensual.   That's the grey area I struggle with around some me#too allegations I read about...

15 minutes ago, Lurker said:

My question was about coercion and leverage over a subordinate, not having secret "relations."   

Russ' inability to keep his pants on didn't necessarily have to be tied to coercion or leverage if the affairs were consensual.   That's the grey area I struggle with around some me#too allegations I read about...

There's a presumption that if one party holds some sort of employment leverage over the other the relationship can't be deemed purely consensual.

This is turning into one of the all-time great threads. Starts with a truly hilarious radio moment, then curves into a new found respect for Russ Brandon, and from there hits  new highs talking about the collective hotness rating of western NY women. Perfect    off season entertainment. ??

On 7/13/2018 at 5:19 PM, BillsPride12 said:

So I was at work today and listening to Sal Cappaccio host the One Bills Live show with my headphones on and he takes the first call and this guy calls in and starts rambling on about how "I thought we were supposed to be bringing in high character people around here" and then brings up Zay Jones and LeSean McCoy but then he goes on and says "Russ Brandon's out there banging Lauren Hall"...Sal immediately dropped the call but I damn near lost it laughing so hard.  It might have just been the delivery as it was an older guy and I don't think he did it for shock value and I don't think he realized that's something you can't blurt out on a radio show or the spontaneous nature of it but my co-workers were all wondering what the hell I was laughing at...please tell me somebody else caught this today and had a nice chuckle?

Holy **** yo I live in Montreal so forgive me but just don't know who or what the Brandon firing was about. I listen to OBL on my phone everyday day even with the Taskmaster hanging around although he is getting better (or I'm just used to the Tasker stammer by now) but I digress. I'm asking if this old bugger knows something I don't because I laughed my butt off too and the French Canadian dudes I work with looked at me like I had ten heads. Vivre les BILLS!

7 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

As far as DNA and photographs?  No

A few of the media guys (at least Graham) also floated it out there that this was kind of an on-going problem with him.... as well as that one poster here (Kirby).  Kirby is always a Russ Brandon supporter but admitted this was a chronic thing with him.

And I'm not sure if it is/was Lauren Hall.  It might just be a rumor that got legs and became generally accepted.  

First hand?

On 7/14/2018 at 6:52 AM, jamiezzz said:

So, if this is the case (I have no idea if she was the one , just going off these posts), does she get reprimanded for taking these actions, and tampering with the culture of the Pegulas for messing with a married man? 

The person with higher status at the company tends to get the the blame, and rightly so.

On 7/14/2018 at 7:38 AM, Fadingpain said:

Sure you can find a handful of gorgeous women anywhere.

I'm talking on a per capita basis.  The average woman walking around WNY is nowhere near as attractive as a woman in Washington, DC, for example, or where I live now, in Palm Beach County, FL.  

I often joke with my girlfriend that I see more hot chicks in a 10 minute walk through our mall down here than you would see in a year in Buffalo.  It's true.

Cold climates don't support fit women.  The economics of WNY are also abysmal compared to wealthier areas of the country, and money and good looks go together.

Yeah, cold climates don't have beautiful women. That's why NYC doesn't have ... um, never mind. 

It ain't the weather, dude. Go visit Scandinavia if you don't believe me. It's a matter of population and whether young people go there for opportunity and especially for opportunity in fields like acting, modelling, etc. 

And the women I talk to say the same is true for guys, by the way.

Edited by Thurman#1