Was anybody listening to Sal Cappaccio on WGR today around noon?

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

No not at all common sense, but more men like fit women.  

I could care less, and again, I said there are probably just as many pretty girls in Buffalo, just that in large metropolotin areas in warm weather climates, there is a tendency for more per capita fit women.

im not slamming my hometown.  I love Buffalo.

I know what you mean, I spent a year in Tampa and experienced the same thing. The scenery is top notch down there.

13 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I thougt the woman Russ was involved with was terminated.  Lauren Hall still works in the organization as part of the media team. 

Yeah, you'd think if it was her, and the relationship was mutual (i.e., not harrassment), she'd have been shown the door as well for her lack of judgment...

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I could care less, and again, I said there are probably just as many pretty girls in Buffalo, just that in large metropolotin areas in warm weather climates, there is a tendency for more per capita fit women.

Beyond obese women in spandex and tight tank tops who embrace accentuating their layers seemingly thinking men will lust for them are rampant everywhere.

30 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

The full 12 months of active climate is just more conducive to staying fit. I think it’s pretty simple....and I loved it! 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Sure you can find a handful of gorgeous women anywhere.

I'm talking on a per capita basis.  The average woman walking around WNY is nowhere near as attractive as a woman in Washington, DC, for example, or where I live now, in Palm Beach County, FL.  

I often joke with my girlfriend that I see more hot chicks in a 10 minute walk through our mall down here than you would see in a year in Buffalo.  It's true.

Cold climates don't support fit women.  The economics of WNY are also abysmal compared to wealthier areas of the country, and money and good looks go together.

:doh:

52 minutes ago, eball said:

Yeah, you'd think if it was her, and the relationship was mutual (i.e., not harrassment), she'd have been shown the door as well for her lack of judgment...

I think they have given her a time out.

14 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

I have no idea how well known that is but her name kept popping up in rumors when the Russ Brandon story broke.  I know it isn't something that is out there in the public so that just added to the hilarity of the phone call.  

I'm shocked Ken did not mention the pizza delivery girl! 

1 hour ago, eball said:

That wouldn’t work because Russ was her boss.  That power dynamic would make it easy for her to sue if she got fired.  Looks like they’re still paying here but keeping her pic off of media. 

14 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Sure you can find a handful of gorgeous women anywhere.

I'm talking on a per capita basis.  The average woman walking around WNY is nowhere near as attractive as a woman in Washington, DC, for example, or where I live now, in Palm Beach County, FL.  

I often joke with my girlfriend that I see more hot chicks in a 10 minute walk through our mall down here than you would see in a year in Buffalo.  It's true.

Cold climates don't support fit women.  The economics of WNY are also abysmal compared to wealthier areas of the country, and money and good looks go together.

This is a really dumb post.  I’m betting you never spent time in a Scandinavian country because that wold kill your cold weather and fit women theory.  

I lived in Baltimore and I spend a lot of time in DC.  Neither has more “hot chicks” per capita than anywhere else I’ve been. 

I will give you one point, some warm climates in the USA have more fit people than cold ones.  This applies to both men and women and has more to due with lifestyle and  an obiesity problem in the USA.   

18 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I thougt the woman Russ was involved with was terminated.  Lauren Hall still works in the organization as part of the media team. 

Your "thougt" is only partially right.  He was involved with multiple women in different parts of organization.

On 7/13/2018 at 5:19 PM, BillsPride12 said:

So I was at work today and listening to Sal Cappaccio host the One Bills Live show with my headphones on and he takes the first call and this guy calls in and starts rambling on about how "I thought we were supposed to be bringing in high character people around here" and then brings up Zay Jones and LeSean McCoy but then he goes on and says "Russ Brandon's out there banging Lauren Hall"...Sal immediately dropped the call but I damn near lost it laughing so hard.  It might have just been the delivery as it was an older guy and I don't think he did it for shock value and I don't think he realized that's something you can't blurt out on a radio show or the spontaneous nature of it but my co-workers were all wondering what the hell I was laughing at...please tell me somebody else caught this today and had a nice chuckle?

BP12, I'm not lying to you...I called two friends.

I was in a parking lot so little risk of an accident, but on the  road...well, I was laughing quite a bit.

Told my wife about it, too.  Seemed like just a normal call at the start, and the guy was just being a little too honest with his comments.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 1