Was anybody listening to Sal Cappaccio on WGR today around noon?

So I was at work today and listening to Sal Cappaccio host the One Bills Live show with my headphones on and he takes the first call and this guy calls in and starts rambling on about how "I thought we were supposed to be bringing in high character people around here" and then brings up Zay Jones and LeSean McCoy but then he goes on and says "Russ Brandon's out there banging Lauren Hall"...Sal immediately dropped the call but I damn near lost it laughing so hard.  It might have just been the delivery as it was an older guy and I don't think he did it for shock value and I don't think he realized that's something you can't blurt out on a radio show or the spontaneous nature of it but my co-workers were all wondering what the hell I was laughing at...please tell me somebody else caught this today and had a nice chuckle?

Edited by BillsPride12
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Everyone can listen to the call; WGR records everything they broadcast for later playback.

Caller was "KEN".  

I agree the caller didn't realize or think he was saying anything untoward. 

Call starts around 18:30.  

https://wgr550.radio.com/media/audio-channel/07-13-sal-capaccio-hour-1

Edited by Fadingpain
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

Everyone can listen to the call; WGR records everything they broadcast for later playback.

Caller was "KEN".  

Thank you! I thought they might've removed that part from the audio vault 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Caller was "KEN".  

Well, now you know, Ken.     ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsPride12 said:

Thank you! I thought they might've removed that part from the audio vault 

You're welcome.

The recordings are not broadcasts, per se, within the meaning of FCC law, so they need not be edited for swear words and the like.

Actually, there really wasn't anything wrong with what Ken said.  I just think Sal thought it was about to get worse, so he dumped the call.  

:lol: 

3 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

You're welcome.

The recordings are not broadcasts, per se, within the meaning of FCC law, so they need not be edited for swear words and the like.

Actually, there really wasn't anything wrong with what Ken said.  I just think Sal thought it was about to get worse, so he dumped the call.  

:lol: 

Between the delivery of Ken the Caller and the way Sal handled it after was just pure comedy....Ken keeping it real :worthy:

2 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

Between the delivery of Ken the Caller and the way Sal handled it after was just pure comedy....Ken keeping it real :worthy:

Absolutely.  The actual tone/sound of his voice, too, definitely contributed to the comedic impact.

:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

Absolutely.  The actual tone/sound of his voice, too, definitely contributed to the comedic impact.

:thumbsup:

The only disappointing thing is I would have liked to have heard where he was going with the rest of his point

1 minute ago, Jamie Nails said:

I didn’t realize it was Lauren Hall. Is that well known? Good for Russ

I have no idea how well known that is but her name kept popping up in rumors when the Russ Brandon story broke.  I know it isn't something that is out there in the public so that just added to the hilarity of the phone call.  

1 minute ago, BillsPride12 said:

I have no idea how well known that is but her name kept popping up in rumors when the Russ Brandon story broke.  I know it isn't something that is out there in the public so that just added to the hilarity of the phone call.  

So, if this is the case (I have no idea if she was the one , just going off these posts), does she get reprimanded for taking these actions, and tampering with the culture of the Pegulas for messing with a married man? 

Just now, jamiezzz said:

So, if this is the case (I have no idea if she was the one , just going off these posts), does she get reprimanded for taking these actions, and tampering with the culture of the Pegulas for messing with a married man? 

I have no idea what actually happened over there and what the exact reason he was let go for so I can't really speculate on that.  The case wasn't strictly about her either, she was apparently just one of the female employees he was involved with.  

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

Yes, indeed...

Lauren%2BHall.jpg

Go Russ Go!