Did the Russians change my vote?

On 7/14/2018 at 11:34 AM, Dante said:

I love it. :thumbsup:

Frequent Trump foil Jim Acosta of CNN tried to ask a question at one point and was rebuffed by the president.

"CNN is fake news," Trump said. "I don't take questions from CNN.

"Let's go to a real network," Trump said, pointing to John Roberts of Fox News Channel. 

There should be a Nobel Prize for trolling. ?

I thought Hillary lost the CNN debate with Trump.

Then I found out that CNN had given the debate questions to Hillary before the debate....

Gosh, I thought, is Hillary a lame assed excuse of a Parkinson's infected monster or what???

53 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

I thought Hillary lost the CNN debate with Trump.

Then I found out that CNN had given the debate questions to Hillary before the debate....

Gosh, I thought, is Hillary a lame assed excuse of a Parkinson's infected monster or what???

Politics can be ugly, she wasn't up to handling 1% of the usual back-and-forth

she lost and should be boxed away for good, i won't dwell on her diseases all that much any more

Now i know what happened got this email from some guy who said he was from the clinton campaign and he personally

heard about me thinking of voting trump, he want ed to give me 10000 zimbabwe dollars to vote for trump, all i needed to do 

to get the check was forward some gift cards equaling 2500 shrute bucks and giving him my email login so i did he seemed

like such a nice man and was very understanding of me.

On 7/14/2018 at 9:33 AM, gatorbait said:

77, 744 votes is the difference between winning and losing the last election. That’s the total combined number of votes Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan were won by. There were thousands of bots posting false crap all over Twitter and Facebook, and people are stupid enough to believe lies because the average American is a dumbass. Who knows what would have happened if Russia didn’t phish hundreds of democrats, take their analytic data and craft a disinformation campaign....

Or if Hillary was a little more likeable, didn’t insult half of the country, and could walk down a flight of stairs....

Or...she could have actually visited those states.

2 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Or...she could have actually visited those states.

She woulda  burst into flames if she had to go outside in warm weather

Or try to tell the truth for once

On 7/14/2018 at 6:33 AM, gatorbait said:

77, 744 votes is the difference between winning and losing the last election. That’s the total combined number of votes Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan were won by. There were thousands of bots posting false crap all over Twitter and Facebook, and people are stupid enough to believe lies because the average American is a dumbass. Who knows what would have happened if Russia didn’t phish hundreds of democrats, take their analytic data and craft a disinformation campaign....

Or if Hillary was a little more likeable, didn’t insult half of the country, and could walk down a flight of stairs....

If only that dang David Tyree hadn't made that lucky helmet catch the Pats would have been undefeated!

On July 14, 2018 at 8:33 AM, gatorbait said:

Don't forget a whole bunch of board of elections were hacked, soft wear companies that make voting systems were hacked and the stolen info was weaponized and used to suppress votes. 

Trump tried to to collect every single voters information in the country! People forget that

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Don't forget a whole bunch of board of elections were hacked, soft wear companies that make voting systems were hacked and the stolen info was weaponized and used to suppress votes. 

Trump tried to to collect every single voters information in the country! People forget that

Are those the companies that make cotton boxers?

!@#$in' retard.

• Haha (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Illiteracy aside, where the !@#$ are you getting this dumbassery from?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

Illiteracy aside, where the !@#$ are you getting this dumbassery from?

I read the Mueller indictment for the board of elections stuff and you should remember his voter fraud commission which was a fraud 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I read the Mueller indictment for the board of elections stuff and you should remember his voter fraud commission which was a fraud 

Stolen info was weaponized and used to suppress votes?

Not even Pelosi and Harris have pitched a story that dumb.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you just don't understand what happened then. Ok, night 

I understand the Russians posted stupid **** on Facebook that dullards such as yourself were too gullible to doubt.

That's not "hacking the election."  That's you being an idiot.  It's not illegal for Russians to lie to idiots like you.

• Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

There's always a maxine waters bitter beer face pootin peachin 45 on every social media site, isn't there.