Bill's interested in working out Brandon Oliver.

1 hour ago, BillsGuru4 said:

I’m not a big follower of the UB Bulls, what type of running back is he? Has he had any success in the NFL?

I watched many of his games at UB.  A couple of shifty moves but mainly a short-muscular north-south runner that gets hidden behind the huge linemen.  Before the D finds him Oliver is usually 5 yards downfield.... or in college he was breaking away from the pack.

15 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

He's a bowling ball. Pure power, low center of gravity.

...LMAO......shades of Don Nottingham, the "Human Bowling Ball".......Colts drafted him in round 17, pick #441 (second to last) in 1971 from I believe Kent State......

2 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

He’s 27 years old

I was 27 when he was born. I remember my elder colleagues referring to me as a kid; I had no problem with that.

Young enough to be my child (or grandchild) = kid. It's not an insult.

17 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

I was 27 when he was born. I remember my elder colleagues referring to me as a kid; I had no problem with that.

Young enough to be my child (or grandchild) = kid. It's not an insult.

To you. A guy at work calls me “kiddo”. I’m 36 yrs old. I’m not a kiddo anymore 

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Wait until you're 36.  Everyone under 30 will look young to you.

I had to take the babysitter home yesterday and she's 15....when I first got in the house after getting home, I thought she was about 11 or 12.

probably shouldn't have been driving dude....or admitting that.....

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LMAO......shades of Don Nottingham, the "Human Bowling Ball".......Colts drafted him in round 17, pick #441 (second to last) in 1971 from I believe Kent State......

whoahhh....you should be up in the balcony with dc tom.....

4 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

I must admit i recall Nottingham. and I hardly followed football. But as  a young kid i was a Baltimore Colts  fan. 
I am fine with Oliver and kicking some tires.

LOVE this kid... But we might be a few years too late... We should have picked him up out of UB back in '14!!!...-Too much talent gets stolen from our backyard.

Let's not f#!* things up again with Anthony Johnson and Tyree Jackson in 2019!!!

Edited by #34fan