Bill's interested in working out Brandon Oliver.

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Hope they bring him in but he might not pass the character test of McBeane.

They probably won't... Hope he ends up getting a chance somewhere. tho….

The defenders chasing him look like keystone coppers... He's far, and away, the best player on the field every time he touches the ball...

I like kids who can utterly dominate their level.

Edited by #34fan
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, #34fan said:

They probably won't... Hope he ends up getting a chance somewhere. tho….

The men chasing him look like keystone coppers... He's far, and away, the best player on the field every time he touches the ball...

I like kids who can utterly dominate their level.

Love the talent but would need a thorough investigation to make sure he won't be a headache.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Love the talent but would need a thorough investigation to make sure he won't be a headache.

Early 20's... Flunked out of school.... Got ignored in the supplental draft...

He probably has no choice but to go back home to East Chicago, IN... 2nd highest Unemployment in the state... Violent crime 137% higher than the national average...

Kids like this require personal investment, and perhaps the occasional leap of faith...

THE TALENT IS THERE. -Enough for a shot, at least

I don't like his odds if he doesn't get an opportunity somewhere...

1 minute ago, #34fan said:

Early 20's... Flunked out of school.... Got ignored in the supplental draft...

He probably has no choice but to go back home to East Chicago, IN... 2nd highest Unemployment in the state... Violent crime 137% higher than the national average...

Kids like this require personal investment, and perhaps the occasional leap of faith...

THE TALENT IS THERE. -Enough for a shot, at least

Thanks Obama! ;)

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/14/2018 at 2:36 PM, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

That’s a little different. I’m 36 and I’m still my mothers “baby”

BWAHAHAHA! 

Had an Aunt who claimed her age was "39 and holding".  When asked how that worked with a Son who just turned 52, she looked the questioner straight in the eye and said: "That's HIS problem!"

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/14/2018 at 5:03 PM, #34fan said:

It sucks being right sometimes doesn't it? Sorta like an undergrad presentation I gave in 2000 where I postulated that terrorists would figure out that airplanes are giant flying bombs and would hijack them into to fly them into things like the WTC because the WTC was engineered in the 60's when the biggest thing in the sky was an Itty bitty 707.

I got a C on that. It was too far fetched.

26 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

It sucks being right sometimes doesn't it? Sorta like an undergrad presentation I gave in 2000 where I postulated that terrorists would figure out that airplanes are giant flying bombs and would hijack them into to fly them into things like the WTC because the WTC was engineered in the 60's when the biggest thing in the sky was an Itty bitty 707.

I got a C on that. It was too far fetched.

Wow... That's effin' nuts...

16 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Wow... That's effin' nuts...

Yeah that still bothers me sometimes. You try to think back to who was in the room when you were speaking but of course you can't remember because who tries to make note of that at the time?

I still saw the professor from time to time afterward. I never brought it up. It's not the sort of thing you want to grandstand about being correct about.

For the record, yes I am still allowed to fly on airplanes.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Yeah that still bothers me sometimes. You try to think back to who was in the room when you were speaking but of course you can't remember because who tries to make note of that at the time?

I still saw the professor from time to time afterward. I never brought it up. It's not the sort of thing you want to grandstand about being correct about.

For the record, yes I am still allowed to fly on airplanes.

But now that you've posted this on a public forum... Probably not. 

They're watching...