Ben McAdoo had Allen rated #1

58 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

McAdoo is useless. His reputation came from working with Rodgers. I could call plays for Aaron Rodgers and look like a genius. 

41 minutes ago, JaxBills said:

I'm a firm believer in the Peter Principle. Granted, the man didn't have much success as the Giants head coach, but he has the League's respect as a talent evaluator of quarterbacks and an offense of coordinator. Or he wouldn't have got a head coaching job to begin with. Now that he's put his list out, it'll be interesting to see how accurate he is at the end of the year.

He was an OC for 2 years in his career.  Giants. 

He was an "evaluator of QBs"...when?  He was "QB coach" for Rodgers for 2 years.  You and I could have had that job and the result for the Packers would be what it was.

As for what it takes to get a job as a HC in the NFL--well Rex and Hue Jackson both have been, twice.  And they are awful. 

1 hour ago, Commonsense said:

He will be an OC somewhere after this season and in the NFL. Maybe in Tampa after they fire Koetter and hire a new HC.

I doubt that.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, THE SLAMMER said:

I can tell you for sure Mayfield is NOT the 6th rated QB

Behind Rudolph???

Now, I am worried

Some people see height as a disqualifier for a 1st round pick.  Even the best two short quarterbacks in the league (Brees and Wilson) didn't go in the 1st round.

3 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

He was an OC for 2 years in his career.  Giants. 

He was an "evaluator of QBs"...when?  He was "QB coach" for Rodgers for 2 years.  You and I could have had that job and the result for the Packers would be what it was.

As for what it takes to get a job as a HC in the NFL--well Rex and Hue Jackson both have been, twice.  And they are awful. 

I doubt that.

Can't argue.

8 hours ago, racketmaster said:

Interesting that Ben McAdoo and Pat Shermur had Allen as their #1 qb from this year’s draft. McAdoo studied this year’s crop of qbs and ranked as follows:

1. Allen

2. Jackson

3. Darnold

4. Rosen

5. Rudolph

6. Mayfield 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2018/07/13/ben-mcadoo-doesnt-like-the-way-sam-darnold-throws-the-football/amp/

Any relation to Bob McAdoo?

Jackson #2, and Rudolph before Mayfiekd? Big red flag right there. Did he just take someone else qb grades and just flip them? 

5 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

Yep.

Because our problems would have been solved had we picked any other QB.

Maybe any other Josh. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks