Not all that bad if Shaddy goes

40 minutes ago, WIDE LEFT said:

Wow there are a lot of folks on this board who are completely naive or are such fan boys they can’t see the forest for the trees. The facts are pretty straightforward - UNSUB uses keys to enter the home. Beats the ex girlfriend while demanding the EXACT jewelry Shady has been asking to be returned for months. Beats the ex girlfriend who Shady has been trying to evict for months. Shady just happened to change the security cameras shortly before the incident. History of police visits to home because of domestic disputes. There is only one conclusion, Shady was not directly involved, but the UNSUB was acting at his direction. The UNSUB was given the keys to access the home by “somebody”. Who but Shady.

But relax fan boys. Police or NFL are a long way from proving any of this. If the UNSUB is never identified, Shady skates. A real possibility. Doesn’t change what common sense clearly dictates. You would have to be a complete fool to believe, given this fact pattern, that Shay had no involvement.

I do not think that word "facts" means what you think it means.

You may believe that is the most likely scenario - your belief doesn't make it fact.

Let's put some facts down:

1) the woman apparently has an 8 year history of being a crap tenant
https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/delicia-cordon/miami-florida/delicia-cordon-evicted-for-non-payment-of-rent-after-a-series-of-bad-checks-miami-florida-317204
https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/delicia-cordon/cumming-georgia-30040/delicia-cordon-destroy-rental-home-and-refuse-to-pay-damages-cumming-georgia-1201492

2) Shady has an eviction proceeding against this woman, with a hearing originally scheduled for July 10th now August 14th

3) Shady expressed to police 1 year ago when he filed the first eviction proceeding, that he was concerned about a DV accusation and its career impact - so he clearly understands what a career-limiting move DV would be
4) Sending a thug to retrieve the jewelry and/or beat the woman would obviously place Shady's career at the discretion of the thug

I'm not sure why common sense dictates a rush to judgement that this is what Shady did - that conclusion flies in the face of a different common sense, that of a man who seems to understand what a career-terminating move it would be and to highly value his career.

The woman's friend and lawyer both seem awfully anxious to try this in the "court of public opinion" wouldn't you say?

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, WIDE LEFT said:

Wow there are a lot of folks on this board who are completely naive or are such fan boys they can’t see the forest for the trees. The facts are pretty straightforward - UNSUB uses keys to enter the home. Beats the ex girlfriend while demanding the EXACT jewelry Shady has been asking to be returned for months. Beats the ex girlfriend who Shady has been trying to evict for months. Shady just happened to change the security cameras shortly before the incident. History of police visits to home because of domestic disputes. There is only one conclusion, Shady was not directly involved, but the UNSUB was acting at his direction. The UNSUB was given the keys to access the home by “somebody”. Who but Shady.

But relax fan boys. Police or NFL are a long way from proving any of this. If the UNSUB is never identified, Shady skates. A real possibility. Doesn’t change what common sense clearly dictates. You would have to be a complete fool to believe, given this fact pattern, that Shay had no involvement.

This sounds like you watch a lot of TV. 

There are often plot twists you don’t see coming. This is FAR from obvious. 

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I do not think that word "facts" means what you think it means.

You may believe that is the most likely scenario - your belief doesn't make it fact.

Let's put some facts down:

1) the woman apparently has an 8 year history of being a crap tenant
https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/delicia-cordon/miami-florida/delicia-cordon-evicted-for-non-payment-of-rent-after-a-series-of-bad-checks-miami-florida-317204
https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/delicia-cordon/cumming-georgia-30040/delicia-cordon-destroy-rental-home-and-refuse-to-pay-damages-cumming-georgia-1201492

2) Shady has an eviction proceeding against this woman, with a hearing originally scheduled for July 10th now August 14th

3) Shady expressed to police 1 year ago when he filed the first eviction proceeding, that he was concerned about a DV accusation and its career impact - so he clearly understands what a career-limiting move DV would be
4) Sending a thug to retrieve the jewelry and/or beat the woman would obviously place Shady's career at the discretion of the thug

I'm not sure why common sense dictates a rush to judgement that this is what Shady did - that conclusion flies in the face of a different common sense, that of a man who seems to understand what a career-terminating move it would be and to highly value his career.

The woman's friend and lawyer both seem awfully anxious to try this in the "court of public opinion" wouldn't you say?

Wait! I mean, THOSE facts sound like actual facts. So maybe those “other facts” are....something else? 

1 hour ago, WIDE LEFT said:

...the day before her eviction hearing. There is absolutely as much evidence (at this point) that it was her doing and not his. It would be naive to think that it is anything but one or the other but you’d have to be an idiot to not see the motivation of each side. 

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Shaddy?  Your premise is shoddy. The best thing for a young QB like Allen is a strong running game to take the pressure off.  Shady will be the primary cog in the engine of the offense. 

Has he ever gone sharty?

39 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

The OP left this flaming bag of poop on TSW’s doorstep, rang the doorbell, and ran away.  Now you all are fighting each other to stomp on it.

Sweet troll job...Niagara Guy

But I wore galoshes, so clean up is easy. Just trying to prevent forest fires! 

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

...the day before her eviction hearing. There is absolutely as much evidence (at this point) that it was her doing and not his. It would be naive to think that it is anything but one or the other but you’d have to be an idiot to not see the motivation of each side. 

Yup. If nothing else it seems fishy. If shady was in anyway involved F- him but theres some smoke here that suggests he has tried to handle this through appropriate channels and she has.... not

2 hours ago, WIDE LEFT said:

I think you are the fool for jumping to conclusions without a single piece of actual evidence.

I sure hope you never serve on a jury.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

What good is talent when you have: no running game, no receivers to throw to and a suspect offensive line?

Ask Elway before Terrell Davis joined the Broncos. Seems to me he did ok. A mobile QB with a cannon spreads the field and limits defenses. You blitz he can burn you deep, you cover he can take off and run. It is not an ideal solution but it can work.

1 hour ago, klos63 said:

you need to be able to do both, run well and pass well.

I agree with you. THE OP's point was that a lack of a run game would somehow force us to become a passing offense. I was arguing that without a credible running threat, the passing game doesn't work.

• Like (+1) 1

I've been saying, short of a Barry Sanders season, he can't compliment our playoff caliber defense, and carry our offense to the playoffs again.. we're just so undermanned on offense and he's the only skill position talent we have going for us. He's capable of it and it would be a shame if our offense can't play just adequate enough to let our improved defense win games.

That said, we're not forced into a "win now" position on defense. I love how it is structured right now. Rookie contract talent in the front 7 plus Tre, Hyde and Poyer on phenomenal long term deals, and it's only going to improve every year, as will the offense (it has to between one of our 3 quarterbacks, preferably Allen with his ceiling).

I think it's virtually impossible Shady is out this season, just because the NFL wants the smoke to clear and there's no time between that and appeals. Exact same situation with Zeke. Unfortunately it's likely Shady is out for a sizeable chunk the 2019 season, even if he's not involved in the case. The allegations and implication are enough, and it's way too difficult to prove innocence without a shadow of a doubt rather than simply not guilty. Again, this is the Zeke case 2.0.. I know the situation is different, but Goodell doesn't have a penchant for fairness or evaluating situational differences.

That's the worst situation IMO, he misses out on a much improved QB, FA and draft acquisitions to make our new offense more capable and improved. He's essentially not around for a smooth transition to a capable offense while we have a playoff caliber defense. I can only hope he's somewhat the same player 3 years down, but he's what, 33, 34 and out of his contract? I'd be in favor of a suspension right now.. get it over with. But that's impossible. 

Maybe there's no suspension, but I don't buy it.