Chris Ivory will be first option if LeSean McCoy isn’t available

HOUSE

The Bills currently have 89 players on their roster, which leaves them with one open spot as they head into training camp.

According to a report from Mike Rodak of ESPN.com, they may be looking to fill that spot with a veteran running back. Rodak reports that the team has shown interest in bringing former Chargers running back Branden Oliver in for a workout.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/07/13/report-bills-have-interest-in-working-out-branden-oliver/

2 hours ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

I knew it was only a matter of time before somebody brought up the ONE EXCEPTION in Khalil Mack.

You do realize they have 3 legitimate pro prospects on their roster right now? Legitimate top 3-4 round players 

They haven’t even been a D1 Football school for 30 years yet and they have a top 5 pick and all pro

not too mention James Stark a guy who notched out a 6+ year career and Brandon Oliver a vet NFL back 

plus tons of guys to PSs and training camps, better than a lot of colleges can say. They are gonna win the MAC this year

UB is going to be on the up and up

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

You do realize they have 3 legitimate pro prospects on their roster right now? Legitimate top 3-4 round players 

They haven’t even been a D1 Football school for 30 years yet and they have a top 5 pick and all pro

not too mention James Stark a guy who notched out a 6+ year career and Brandon Oliver a vet NFL back 

plus tons of guys to PSs and training camps, better than a lot of colleges can say. They are gonna win the MAC this year

UB is going to be on the up and up

stephen-a-smith-laugh.gif?ssl=1

Just now, Cornette's Commentary said:

stephen-a-smith-laugh.gif?ssl=1

You can laugh all you want. I’ve been around the program since it started back up and I’m still around it daily

They are super talented and about to make noise. They have the best defensive player in the MAC and a top WR and MAC QB

they are getting 9-10 wins

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

You can laugh all you want. I’ve been around the program since it started back up and I’m still around it daily

They are super talented and about to make noise. They have the best defensive player in the MAC and a top WR and MAC QB

they are getting 9-10 wins

...stay the course my friend...we "in the know" know that "716 knows" his stuff....like Bo "you know".....ignorance is bliss for some......funny how some are advocating chasing Mack next year, THAT guy from that same crappy MAC school in Buffalo.....:thumbsup:

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

1 hour ago, billsredneck1 said:

oh no....my first stalker....who thf cares? shady's the best we have and by far.  i don't know what point you're trying to make, if any.

Don't flatter yourself.

You said McCoy's replacement yield be  pile of tiny yard carries.  I was poi ting out that it's not much different than McCoy..best player or not.  He's a boom or bust runner.