CJ Spiller

I was a huge CJ fan when ne was brought in even though it wasn't a real smart move when they had Fred & Marshawn on the team at the time, i thought they would get rid of fred & not Marshawn but did ! 

After CJ left i think he has had ample time & attempts to prove his worth to a team but to this point hasn't so i think it would be a waste of time .

They brought the kid in from buffalo college I hope he does as well as Stark & Mack have done given the chance but i would tread lightly with CJ !! 

C.J. Spill'em?!  Oy vey!  Only if the whole league starts letting a few PSIs out of the footballs...

Then again, it would be good for Rogers Communications, since every time Spiller fumbled or dropped the ball, it was good for 10 to 15 texts of me slamming a friend and his #1 hero RB.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Senior moment

18 hours ago, JPP said:

LOL.....oh my god this site sometimes.....from AP to Lacy to Freddie and now of all players Spiller...dear god people!!  Yeah lets get the most washed up RB we can possibly get and do it.....hell while we're at it lets bring back ol Reggie Bush maybe he can redeam himself from that incredible -2 yard season....

Hey In Reggie's defense I think he was actually -6 yards rushing!

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/12/2018 at 9:28 PM, Formerly Allan in MD said:

McCoy make not have much of a brain.  But I believe our front office does.  That's a no.  Bring in Alfred Morris.

Is Alf still driving his 90's model Toyota?

On 7/12/2018 at 9:36 PM, Another Fan said:

And Fitz as the 2nd or 3rd string QB!

Are you trying to get all of our other QBs killed?

20 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If Spiller could just be more consistent and have any ability to pass block....he could have stuck around.

You either get this:

Image result for CJ Spiller GIF

or this with him.

Image result for CJ Spiller GIF

After his injury, I think he only did a lot of the first clip, and not so much of the second.  Too bad, him and Freddie were a fun 1-2 to watch when both were healthy.

39 minutes ago, ThunderGun said:

After his injury, I think he only did a lot of the first clip, and not so much of the second.  Too bad, him and Freddie were a fun 1-2 to watch when both were healthy.

What was that for? 4 games?