CJ Spiller

2 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

I tried to get back on board with you being funny 26, but you are making it so hard! 

And yet, this thread is still better than a serious discussion of the OP

Your disappointment will keep me awake tonight. I'll try to do better. :lol:

I rather take something shiny and new. How about Beane give his pals in Carolina a call. They may have the next  Beast Mode there, Elijah Hood, as he was touted as that coming out of North Carlina and has similar football skills as Lynch. Panthers though seem loaded at the rb position with 6 there, so hard for him to get a chance as rb there.. They are thinking though of finding a place for him at fullback. He was never given a fair chance with the Raiders after they drafted him last year, as Lynch was there. I know he loves Carloina as it is his home, but I think he rather play somewhere else where he can play lots than soak up the sun. Not going to play much there. Throw in some footballs, a few cartons of milk, some doughnuts, and the Bills can scoop him up and we can unleash the Hood. He can stiff arm or run over our o-lineman if there are no holes. Apparently he is a good character guy. Good attitude.