I changed my mind: OJ didn’t do it

Ever since he was found Not Guilty by a jury of his peers, I was convinced he got away with murder. 

The glove

The DNA

The jealousy

The shoes

The cuts on his hand

But now that I think about it, and after thoroughly analyzing Lesean McCoy’s case (plus all the accusations that can sway someone’s opinion), I really think he didn’t do it. I guess this is my mea culpa. 

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Ever since he was found Not Guilty by a jury of his peers, I was convinced he got away with murder. 

The glove

The DNA

The jealousy

The shoes

The cuts on his hand

But now that I think about it, and after thoroughly analyzing Lesean McCoy’s case (plus all the accusations that can sway someone’s opinion), I really think he didn’t do it. I guess this is my mea culpa. 

-The glove shrunk plus he was on meds which bloated him (including hands)

-DNA proved he was there

-Yes he was jealous---extremely which is part why he murdered

-Shoes---yup.....he owned them...were his...hell even got a pic of his dumb ass wearing them

-Cuts....happens sometimes when you commit a vicous murder with a knife

...So now i hope this convinced you without referring to Mccoy that he is actually a killer.....only thing i will give you is that i truly believe he had help......

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JPP said:

-The glove shrunk plus he was on meds which bloated him (including hands)

-DNA proved he was there

-Yes he was jealous---extremely which is part why he murdered

-Shoes---yup.....he owned them...were his...hell even got a pic of his dumb ass wearing them

-Cuts....happens sometimes when you commit a vicous murder with a knife

...So now i hope this convinced you without referring to Mccoy that he is actually a killer.....only thing i will give you is that i truly believe he had help......

Furman had access to the premises. In other words, someone else set OJ up. His defense said as much. Shady is also being set up. That’s why I changed my mind. Not far fetched at all. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Furman had access to the premises. In other words, someone else set OJ up. His defense said as much. Shady is also being set up. That’s why I changed my mind. Not far fetched at all. 

OJ is very far fetched not so much shady though.....mountains of evidence against the juice.....not all compromised by furman.....but again maybe you are right.....im sure he will find that killer at a golf course on day.....

25 minutes ago, JPP said:

OJ is very far fetched not so much shady though.....mountains of evidence against the juice.....not all compromised by furman.....but again maybe you are right.....im sure he will find that killer at a golf course on day.....

Beyond a reasonable doubt...ever heard of it?

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

Beyond a reasonable doubt...ever heard of it?

Oh okay....jury found him not guilty right.....so that means 100% innocent...got it.....