I changed my mind: OJ didn’t do it

6 minutes ago, THE SLAMMER said:

The knife er the wine glass cut right through them....cheap Chinese gloves

Did they find a cut on the left hand glove at the knuckle that corresponded with the cut on OJ's hand?  I can't remember.

9 hours ago, Doc said:

Did they find a cut on the left hand glove at the knuckle that corresponded with the cut on OJ's hand?  I can't remember.

wtf2.gif

Edited by THE SLAMMER

14 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

You do realize those shoes were readily available to anyone inside OJ’s house - the son, Kato, Al Cowlings, the maid, the maid’s nephew, etc. Anyone could have worn his shoes. 

i coulda stole'm

Did any of you watch the "If I Did It" interview with OJ, where he basically lays out exactly what happened and has to correct himself a few times and say "hypothetically?"

I like when he provides details that nobody knew before and points that out, like that Rob Goldman tried to escape by climbing the fence but he pulled him back.

Hypothetically, of course. It's on Youtube. You watch it and then tell me that he's innocent.

On 7/13/2018 at 3:36 AM, Fadingpain said:

There are no reasonable arguments to suggest he was not guilty. 

I don't mean the glove, I mean the DNA evidence which was all over the place.

If the jury had been made up of racially impartial doctors, lawyers, college professors, and engineers, OJ would have been found guilty and in about 10 seconds.

Why was the trial held in Los Angeles? Shouldn't it have been held in Brentwood?

OJ literally sat down for an interview and told the world how he did it, including details many don't know.

All hypothetical, of course!

But he was angry during the interview and lost track a bit, going on about how angry he was about everything going on "over there" (Nicole's house) and how it "had to stop" and how people don't realize that she did a lot of things to really annoy him that people don't know about...

But again, all hypothetical, of course. It's a disturbing interview and anyone who thinks he is innocent should watch it. OJ literally tells you how the entire night went down.

Just for good measure, he tells the interviewer he is STILL mad at Nicole, and just because someone passes away that doesn't mean the anger goes away (his words, I'm paraphrasing).

He also says how he threw his clothes into a garbage can and when he was asked if he wore gloves he said he honestly didn't remember, but he must have because they found one there.

But yeah, he's totally innocent.

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

OJ literally sat down for an interview and told the world how he did it, including details many don't know.

But he was angry during the interview and lost track a bit, going on about how angry he was about everything going on "over there" (Nicole's house) and how it "had to stop" and how people don't realize that she did a lot of things to really annoy him that people don't know about...

But again, all hypothetical, of course. It's a disturbing interview and anyone who thinks he is innocent should watch it. OJ literally tells you how the entire night went down.

Just for good measure, he tells the interviewer he is STILL mad at Nicole, and just because someone passes away that doesn't mean the anger goes away (his words, I'm paraphrasing).

He also says how he threw his clothes into a garbage can and when he was asked if he wore gloves he said he honestly didn't remember, but he must have because they found one there.

Free your mind.

On 7/12/2018 at 6:30 PM, BringBackFergy said:

Ever since he was found Not Guilty by a jury of his peers, I was convinced he got away with murder. 

The glove

The DNA

The jealousy

The shoes

The cuts on his hand

But now that I think about it, and after thoroughly analyzing Lesean McCoy’s case (plus all the accusations that can sway someone’s opinion), I really think he didn’t do it. I guess this is my mea culpa. 

this

21 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

The more  I think about it, the more I realize this interview does nothing to prove his guilt. Nobody is making the argument that he's a good guy. At best, he's just a domestic abuser who might not have killed he's wife. Not saying he's innocent, but we all know OJ was an attention whore. So let's say, hypothetically, OJ didn't do it, and he's completely innocent. But, because of the stigma behind what he's accused of doing, he's not a commentator anymore, no more movies, endorsement deals, etc. OJ, who's a fairly decent actor, and is known for his charisma, is no longer in the spotlight. Even if he didn't do it, he's definitely a man with a lot of issues.

So, OJ, even though innocent for arguments sake, is approached by someone, asking him to write (probably mostly a ghost writer in any sense) a book, and do an interview about "if he did it." Seeing this as a way to get back in the spotlight, does the interview, and writes the book, all as a desperate attempt to get back in the public eye.

Now again, I'm not saying he didn't do it, but would you put it past OJ to do this, even if he truly is completely innocent?

On 7/12/2018 at 7:41 PM, BringBackFergy said:

Furman had access to the premises. In other words, someone else set OJ up. His defense said as much. Shady is also being set up. That’s why I changed my mind. Not far fetched at all. 

This is ridiculous. You have clearly surrendered your critical thinking skills.

On 7/15/2018 at 7:33 AM, BringBackFergy said:

You do realize those shoes were readily available to anyone inside OJ’s house - the son, Kato, Al Cowlings, the maid, the maid’s nephew, etc. Anyone could have worn his shoes. 

Who would have wanted to wear those ugly ass shoes?!

1 hour ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Someone that wanted to frame OJ.

No one seems to understand there are a plethaura of people who could fit in those shoes...not to mention other 6ft2inch men who owned the same shoes in the greater LA area. Could be hundreds.