I changed my mind: OJ didn’t do it

In the list of things we assume we know that would really rock how some folks see the world if proven wrong .... if someday it was found that OJ didn’t do it and it was really some random white dude.... what would be a bigger tabloid/crime story?

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, stevewin said:

Yup - his son did it 

Jason- hated his step mother. They found several journals of his years later with a lot of hate about her and what he would like to do to her. He was the one if your old enough to remember that ran towards the car after the famous Bronco chase when Juice @ Al Cowlings returned to OJ’s house. The Cops almost shot him . It looked like he came out to do harm to them. He’s one crazy guy!!!

5 minutes ago, Paul Costa said:

Jason- hated his step mother. They found several journals of his years later with a lot of hate about her and what he would like to do to her. He was the one if your old enough to remember that ran towards the car after the famous Bronco chase when Juice @ Al Cowlings returned to OJ’s house. The Cops almost shot him . It looked like he came out to do harm to them. He’s one crazy guy!!!

And if anyone’s blood type is the same as OJ’s it would be his son. Yep...another reason the jury acquitted. 

26 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

And if anyone’s blood type is the same as OJ’s it would be his son. Yep...another reason the jury acquitted. 

Not sure if your joking or not but blood type is not genetic. OJ’s blood on socks or at the crime scene is would have had to be planted. If Mark Furman’s past would not have appeared at the perfect time for the juice, OJ would have been in a California Prison for the last 20+ years. Hard to believe OJ wasn’t there at some point during the altercation. Not saying he did it. 

12 hours ago, JPP said:

-The glove shrunk plus he was on meds which bloated him (including hands)

-DNA proved he was there

-Yes he was jealous---extremely which is part why he murdered

-Shoes---yup.....he owned them...were his...hell even got a pic of his dumb ass wearing them

-Cuts....happens sometimes when you commit a vicous murder with a knife

Somewhere Marcia Clark is reading this and kicking herself.

37 minutes ago, Epstein's Mother said:

Somewhere Marcia Clark is reading this and kicking herself.

Nah, she got her book deal payday, as did most of the prosecution and the defense team.  What passed as entertainment on a macabre level 25 odd years ago is just a postscript on history now.

13 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Furman had access to the premises. In other words, someone else set OJ up. His defense said as much. Shady is also being set up. That’s why I changed my mind. Not far fetched at all. 

I mean this in the nicest way possible- you are incredibly skilled at trolling.

I will admit to believing you were legitimately crazy in the Orton WOF thread, but now I get it.

Cheers! :flirt:

Ps- if anyone is wondering if OJ did it, watch the recently aired special interview with him (from years ago)... Or read his book entitled:

"IfI did it"

15 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

O.o and who says drugs don't ruin brain cells??!!?

This is just someone trying to start another Shady thread.  

When an item is "hot" a separate subforum should be created for threads on that issue with one line banner telling posters if you want to post, post on that forum.  This would help the proliferation of threads on first page of same subject.

22 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

This is just someone trying to start another Shady thread.  

When an item is "hot" a separate subforum should be created for threads on that issue with one line banner telling posters if you want to post, post on that forum.  This would help the proliferation of threads on first page of same subject.

So any time a current issue sparks an idea re. a player or an event that occurred twenty years ago, it should be relegated to a subforum? OK, got it.

16 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Ever since he was found Not Guilty by a jury of his peers, I was convinced he got away with murder. 

The glove

The DNA

The jealousy

The shoes

The cuts on his hand

But now that I think about it, and after thoroughly analyzing Lesean McCoy’s case (plus all the accusations that can sway someone’s opinion), I really think he didn’t do it. I guess this is my mea culpa. 

That's good analysis. Good hustle BBF.

5 hours ago, Paul Costa said:

Years ago there used to be a very compelling video on youtube a private investigator made going through all the points of why it was Jason.  I can never find it anymore.  I believe OJ was at the scene - but during/after Jason butchered them - which is why there is also evidence tying OJ to the scene

Edited by stevewin
  • Thank you (+1) 1