Leasean McCoy Allegations: who is being set up by whom?

www.hotnewhiphop.com/police-called-to-lesean-mccoys-home-3-times-before-break-in-news.54902.html%3f_amp

sorry if this is posted in the 134 page thread but I can't navigate through zillion posts regarding poop and water faucets to get to the bottomline: what is going on with the Shady situation?

6 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

www.hotnewhiphop.com/police-called-to-lesean-mccoys-home-3-times-before-break-in-news.54902.html%3f_amp

sorry if this is posted in the 134 page thread but I can't navigate through zillion posts regarding poop and water faucets to get to the bottomline: what is going on with the Shady situation?

I don't blame you.

Threads of that type should be locked after the day with new threads continuing the conversation being created by date, not subject matter.

That is all anyone around here is going to be talking about, anyway, for a while.

The subject isn't the relevant thing anymore.  Now it's more about time and what's new since "yesterday" with each new day.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Doesn't mean you can't POST at the end of that thread, moron.  

It does apparently mean that you can't post a working link, though...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

this thread sux!

15 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

I’m pretty sure you have the worst screen name I’ve ever seen 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Doesn't mean you can't POST at the end of that thread, moron.  

It does apparently mean that you can't post a working link, though...

Is this a reason to call someone a moron?? Bad form .....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BuffAlone said:

"I can't post in an existing thread because it's too long, I need one of my very own so I'm sure to get attention" is not ample reason to call someone a "moron" so much as it is ample demonstration of that someone BEING a moron.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Dont mind him....Waldorf the judge is just old and mean.......

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

"I can't post in an existing thread because it's too long, I need one of my very own so I'm sure to get attention" is not ample reason to call someone a "moron" so much as it is ample demonstration of that someone BEING a moron.

Either way...you called him a moron. That is poorly of you. Regardless of his reasons, you belittled him.sorry to be Captain Obvious, but c'mon fella....

21 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I don't blame you.

Threads of that type should be locked after the day with new threads continuing the conversation being created by date, not subject matter.

That is all anyone around here is going to be talking about, anyway, for a while.

The subject isn't the relevant thing anymore.  Now it's more about time and what's new since "yesterday" with each new day.

Agreed.  So much of those types of threads turn gibberish, insult wars and bad jokes with actual good content mixed in....of course that has seemed to happen with this thread after 15 posts, sooo....?

3 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Agreed.  So much of those types of threads turn gibberish, insult wars and bad jokes with actual good content mixed in....of course that has seemed to happen with this thread after 15 posts, sooo....?

And this is good 

2 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Do you know that to be fact? Or you just making an ass of yourself?

March of 17 that’s when bbmb started coming looking for a home and you are another newbie 

Edited by mead107

3 minutes ago, mead107 said:

And this is good 

March of 17 that’s when bbmb started coming looking for a home 

And? Is that meant to be a derogatory statement? Is that an issue? Did he leave kids at the border? What's the problem? Do you, or your clique, own/run this joint? If not, leave him/them alone...bully

Just because there is new blood, doesn't mean old blood rules the roost!

Edited by BuffAlone
  • Thank you (+1) 1