Bills at Packers Tailgate

diver

• There is a plan for tailgate at 2053 South Oneida.    There are 30 spaces for cars but you have to purchase through Vivid Seats.  Lot is called TKing or Tkin.

Lot Tking or Tkin    Buffalo Bills Tailgate at Green Bay

https://www.vividseats.com/nfl/green-bay-packers-parking-tickets/green-bay-packers-parking-1-6-2687884.html

Edited by diver
clean it up

I wonder how big this lot is? Are there bigger Bills-centric tailgates available? I know it’s a different kind of environment, but 30 cars doesn’t sound like a ton. I guess the park where you can and walk crowd could be huge. I wouldn’t mind the cost, but I can’t get too crazy as I anticipate having to tip @plenzmd1 for rolling me over there in a stolen grocery store shopping cart. “Alternate transportation.”

• Haha (+1) 1

On vivid seats you will see lots for sale  1,2 3 etc.  Scroll down and you will see Tkin or T king lot for sale.  There are 30 spots for sale.  Hopefully we will fill this with all Bills fans. Fans who don't get one of the 30 spots can walk in to the tail gate.  This tailgate should have many of the Bills "superfans" in attendance.

I may be wrong, but tailgating there looks quite different than Orchard Park. looks like the Packer lots are small..and tailgating is more in big party areas...pay $50 all oyu can eat drink/ or in private lots.

We have a house on Valley View half a block to Lambeau that we anticipate also having a tailgate for several fans, just have to make sure what is and is not allowed from the owner. But pleease, no one tell @Augie

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

I may be wrong, but tailgating there looks quite different than Orchard Park. looks like the Packer lots are small..and tailgating is more in big party areas...pay $50 all oyu can eat drink/ or in private lots.

We have a house on Valley View half a block to Lambeau that we anticipate also having a tailgate for several fans, just have to make sure what is and is not allowed from the owner. But pleease, no one tell @Augie

I am deeply hurt.

But I can get over it by week 4. See you there!!!   ?

@diver Thanks for the tailgate info

I looked at other commercial Packer pre-game tailgates on-line and saw this one at Bart Starr plaza:

https://bartstarrplazatailgateparty.com/packages/

What was interesting is what they said about the Parking lots: Parking lots open six hours before kick off and are available in the US Cellular Lot and the arena lots.

Is that true for the T KIN lot? 

On 7/19/2018 at 1:11 PM, Gugny said:

You got tickets in Boston?

No, its spelled Titletown, you must have misread that. Don't put a "D" in front of the O and you get the correct site https://www.titletown.com/

Your spelling takes you to Pinto's date with the mayors daughter from Animal House

Edited by Guffalo

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to wait until the game is very close, day of or day before to get tickets once I figure out if I can go.  I'll save a lot of money like this and, honestly, it is as much about going to the game as it is getting good seats.

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 8:01 AM, Boyst62 said:

I am going to wait until the game is very close, day of or day before to get tickets once I figure out if I can go.  I'll save a lot of money like this and, honestly, it is as much about going to the game as it is getting good seats.

What if I am sitting in between you and the Men's can? Then it wont be about going to the game and you will wish you ponied up!

6 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

What if I am sitting in between you and the Men's can? Then it wont be about going to the game and you will wish you ponied up!

I'll bring a large bottle and disposable waterproof camera.  I'll get the best of both worlds!

We only need to check Beerball out of the old folks home for the weekend to make it a trifecta.  It's be like weekend at Bernie's!

• 3 weeks later...

On 7/12/2018 at 2:03 PM, diver said:
  • There is a plan for tailgate at 2053 South Oneida.    There are 30 spaces for cars but you have to purchase through Vivid Seats.  Lot is called TKing or Tkin.

Lot Tking or Tkin    Buffalo Bills Tailgate at Green Bay

https://www.vividseats.com/nfl/green-bay-packers-parking-tickets/green-bay-packers-parking-1-6-2687884.html

Why does it force you to buy 2? I will only have one car

Edited by mattynh