Bills at Packers Tailgate

diver

26 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

41761459_10156635430407622_6582635309287

Thx For posting.  

Any idea if there’s an actual address for the lot?  I’ll be ubering and it would be nice to have an address for the driver.  Thanks in advance for anyone that can help.

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Thx For posting.  

Any idea if there’s an actual address for the lot?  I’ll be ubering and it would be nice to have an address for the driver.  Thanks in advance for anyone that can help.

It's in the pic - 2053 S. Oneida Street

On 9/19/2018 at 9:28 AM, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

41761459_10156635430407622_6582635309287

So is THIS the tailgate that most of TBD will be at?  Dr Rosen Rose, since you posed I'm guessing you'll be there?  @NewEra you hitting this one?  @plenzmd1 are you going to leave the comfort of that house you're not having a tailgate at?

32 minutes ago, Heitz said:

So is THIS the tailgate that most of TBD will be at?  Dr Rosen Rose, since you posed I'm guessing you'll be there?  @NewEra you hitting this one?  @plenzmd1 are you going to leave the comfort of that house you're not having a tailgate at?

Yep this is the one I'll be at - the travelling Pinto Party.  You know those pictures of the huge groups of Bills fans at away games?  That's what this will be.  The entire lot has been pre-purchased by Bills fans.

To me, I'm already spending enough on this trip without spending $30-$50 on mass produced food with manufactured "atmosphere".  A few beers and several hundred of my new bestest friends and I'm all good.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Current game plan is to leave the house around 9-9:30 after partying from 8am then head to the Bills tailgate (although the BYOB/F thing is a bit scary).  If the byob thing has me thirsty, after awhile, we’ll check out the bart starr tailgate 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Heitz said:

I may venture out and associate with the riff raf..but may not! 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Checked in yesterday afternoom. Staying in Appleton. Had a blast last night! The Octoberfest is today so there will be more drinking! Pack fans are very nice people. Enjoying the hell out of this trip!

So jealous

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/29/2018 at 8:11 AM, Binghamton Beast said:

Checked in yesterday afternoom. Staying in Appleton. Had a blast last night! The Octoberfest is today so there will be more drinking! Pack fans are very nice people. Enjoying the hell out of this trip!

We had a chance to catch the Octoberfest in Appleton, It is definately a must see event. We must have walked a mile through the venue and still had at least another half mile to go, but were pressed for time. Great beer and food and plenty of bands and sights. If ever in the area on the last weekend in September, make this a priority.

7 minutes ago, Guffalo said:

We had a chance to catch the Octoberfest in Appleton, It is definately a must see event. We must have walked a mile through the venue and still had at least another half mile to go, but were pressed for time. Great beer and food and plenty of bands and sights. If ever in the area on the last weekend in September, make this a priority.

We stayed in Appleton and we were at the car show on Friday night and the Octoberfest on Saturday. We had an amazing time!

My wife is on-line checking out real estate in the Appleton area as we speak.

Edited by Binghamton Beast

Just now, Binghamton Beast said:

We stayed in Appleton and we were at the he car show on Friday night and the Occtoberfest on Saturday. We had an amazing time!

My wife is on-line checking out real estate in the Appleton area as we speak.

As we were driving down 43, halfway to Appleton I saw the billboard among a series of homes "$199,000 for lot and home", 4-5 bedrooms with nice yards. Those were brand new in the community. I can only imaging what some of the more established areas get. I just don't think there is a lot to do once the snow flies. 

• SDS locked this topic