The Herd- AFC east predictions

major

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 3:00 PM, RoyBatty is alive said:

Sadly I think Cowherd could be spot on with the Bills.  Right now, We would be the underdog in 7 of our first 8.

Yes, because the underdog always loses so I guess it's a guarantee they go 1-7 in the first 8.

On 7/12/2018 at 1:41 PM, row_33 said:

when the Bills actually do something on the field that proves Colin wrong it will be much appreciated

The play-offs don't count?

On 7/12/2018 at 1:41 PM, row_33 said:

when the Bills actually do something on the field that proves Colin wrong it will be much appreciated

The play-offs don't count?

On 7/12/2018 at 12:36 PM, major said:

Cowherd had this prediction today: Pats (10-6), Jets (8-8), Dolphins (7-9), Bills (5-11). He added that he likes our coaching staff but expects us to be 1-7 to start the season and said of course Allen feels no pressure, it’s Buffalo. He also said he feels Allen will be a bust. Wasn’t flattering but he’s never flattering when discussing our team

Cowherd is a professional agitator.  Buffalo has a loud and passionate fan base.  He gets clicks and responses thattaway.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/12/2018 at 12:59 PM, GETTOTHE50 said:

how the hell does he think the jets will be 8-8? 

The only thing that REALLY matters is when this season comes to an end is( KNOWING) that going in to the TC next year ? Allen is our starting QB !!  I don’t really give a rats ? 

arss what our record is or  how many jets or dolphins win , 

Considering how bad the talent is on the offensive line and at receiver, I am not shocked a lot of pundits are predicting the Bills to be in the 5-6 win range. The defense should be good enough to scratch out a few wins but the QB situation is bad and there are a lot of other areas of concern on the offense.