The Herd- AFC east predictions

major

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

when the Bills actually do something on the field that proves Colin wrong it will be much appreciated

To Colin’s credit, he does admit when he’s wrong. He’s even got a segment partially about that. I wish Kiper and the rest had the same thing, but then they’d NEVER be off TV......it would be 24/7/365, and I need a break! 

Just now, wppete said:

Cowherd always hates on the Bills. 

...and loves the Pats*. Hardly going out on a limb. Eventually, he will have to change his tune, and that can’t come soon enough! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

when the Bills actually do something on the field that proves Colin wrong it will be much appreciated

well last year was full on weird then , wasn't it ?

CC has no interest in the Bills. and not much more good to say about the AFC.
and calling Allens a bust is either stupid at this point in his career , or really stupid.
Dcks gotta be dcks and say dickly things. and Cowherd is one of those.

Bills are going to have to work hard this year. Lets see what they are made of first.

OTA preseason we get a clue and can form educated equational predictions having acquired some form of tangible data. 

But till they get punched in the nose week One away from home, we have no idea what this team can do.

You fans here all know more about the Bills than most any pundit i have read . 

1 hour ago, berg1029 said:

The order for the division aside from the Pats at number 1 is likely irrelevant.  At this point, I would be surprised if the Bills, Jets, or Dolphins make the playoffs.  I would actually be surprised if the Pats didn't have a better record, seeing as they play the Bills, Jets, and Dolphins 6 times a year.

hard point to argue against. yikes.

43 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

Bills roster is hideous. How could anyone argue? I think 5 is high.

well , i cannot agree with the extremist perspective.

But i can see reason for concern.
as we have another revamp  of the Offense. From Coaching , schemes and the  Players.
 They must believe they are at least competitive with Miami and Jets. still  a WIP getting on top of the Patriots*.

I do think NE is going to take a step back. Their D may finish dead last in every statistic. Furthermore, they haven't gotten a pick six in five years.

Brady can only do so much. I see him turning into 2015 Manning....except without an elite D.

NE is a two win team without Brady. They better hope papa don't get hurt.

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

I have to say, I agree with just about everything referenced in the OP.

His pecking order for the division, having NE as winner, and our record are all about right.

On top of that, all evidence suggests Allen will be a bust, until he defies the odds and proves otherwise.

Do you people really dislike Cowherd, or do you just dislike anyone who suggests the Bills are not a perfect organization destined to be undefeated in the coming year?

What evidence are you withholding? Because of his low completion percentage in college? With WR's that sucked butt water? 

Oy Vay....how about we give it a minute before he busts?

2 hours ago, major said:

Cowherd had this prediction today: Pats (10-6), Jets (8-8), Dolphins (7-9), Bills (5-11). He added that he likes our coaching staff but expects us to be 1-7 to start the season and said of course Allen feels no pressure, it’s Buffalo. He also said he feels Allen will be a bust. Wasn’t flattering but he’s never flattering when discussing our team

Cowherd is on that "Skip Bayless" level of stupidity. I have never been able to listen to that idiot. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

I have to say, I agree with just about everything referenced in the OP.

His pecking order for the division, having NE as winner, and our record are all about right.

On top of that, all evidence suggests Allen will be a bust, until he defies the odds and proves otherwise.

Do you people really dislike Cowherd, or do you just dislike anyone who suggests the Bills are not a perfect organization destined to be undefeated in the coming year?

All evidence? You mean, all of the zero evidence we have so far?

1 hour ago, eball said:

Any of you who think Cowherd believes even half of what he pontificates about don't really understand what he's doing.  He gets paid the way he does because he gets ratings and reactions.  He knows if he insults Buffalo the rabid sports fans of Buffalo will flood him with complaints.  He knows there is no risk in picking the Pats*** to win the division.  And it's easy to predict Allen will be a bust because you could predict that about EVERY QB TAKEN and be right over 80% of the time.

In other words -- yawn.

You explained why it’s not wise to trade up for a qb. 

2 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

He's easy to listen too....unlike Jim Rome.

Can't stand either, but Cowherd, to me, is the worst national sports guy out there...even if his predictions turn out to be right, I can't stand him.  He is the reason I mostly stopped listening to sports talk radio in heavy volume.  He represents everything I loathe about current sports media.

Edited by Buftex

3 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

That alone is why America is both the best and worst country in the world.  Who honestly listens to anything Skip Bayless says?

I hear he's a big Lebron fan.

Cowherd said he liked McDermott, but doesn't think we have a starting quarterback on the roster.  He called McCarron and Peterman backups.  He said Allen reminded him of Locker and thought they were both way over drafted.  That he's never seen a quarterback with accuracy problems in college improve in the NFL.  He also alluded to the turnover at the offensive line and the potential of Shady not being here.  He referenced our brutal schedule to start the year and thought we'd be 1-7 at the halfway mark.

Edited by Doc Brown