Return of the Blue and Red

ricojes

I asked about this the other day. With minimal responses. Im heading to buffalo tonight and this is being considered for something to do. Was wondering about signings and the like. My 11 year old would be stoked to get some signatures.

Bills fans, there’s still time to get tickets for ‘The Return of the Blue & Red’ presented by Bud Light!

Taking place at New Era Field on Friday, August 3, at 6:15 p.m., this night practice will allow fans to see the Bills prepare for the season at their home field. The exciting event will also feature family-friendly activities, such as photo opportunities and appearances by the Stampede and Billy Buffalo. Additionally, fans will enjoy live commentary throughout the event from Bills Legend Steve Tasker and a fireworks display that will follow practice!

Admission to the practice is free, but a ticket is required. Fans are limited to four tickets per person. Additional tickets are available at the following locations:

• Tops Friendly Markets - 3507 Mt. Read Boulevard, Rochester, NY 14616
  • Tops Friendly Markets - 1740 Sheridan Drive, Tonawanda, NY 14223
  • 7-Eleven - 1100 Southwestern Boulevard, West Seneca, NY 14224
  • The Bills Store at New Era Field, 1 Bills Drive, Orchard Park, NY 14127

2 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Traffic was horrible. Didn’t even get in the parking lot until almost 7pm. I hope it’s just because everyone had to work today. 

What's your estimate of crowd size?

On TV they said 20,000 were expected, but it didn't look anything close to that.

12 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

What's your estimate of crowd size?

On TV they said 20,000 were expected, but it didn't look anything close to that.

I’d say between 10K-15K. Only saw one person in the upper deck and there was still plenty of open seats in the lower bowl. Not even half full. Clubs had some, mostly on the former Jim Kelly club side, but still plenty of seats there too. I’d be interested in the actual number of people attending. 

8 hours ago, Just Jack said:

I’d say between 10K-15K. Only saw one person in the upper deck and there was still plenty of open seats in the lower bowl. Not even half full. Clubs had some, mostly on the former Jim Kelly club side, but still plenty of seats there too. I’d be interested in the actual number of people attending. 

was traffic bad due to no game day traffic officers or other typical game day restrictions?

17 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

was traffic bad due to no game day traffic officers or other typical game day restrictions?

There were some traffic restrictions and officers directing. I think part of it was timing. People not getting out until 5 from work and this starting at 6. Even though lots opened at 4. Plus homeowners were not parking cars on lawns since it was free parking at the stadium, but I would have paid $5-$10 if someone was opening up thier lawn for parking. 

Also, I don’t know if this would have been different, I normally park on the south side, off Big Tree. Last night we parked on the North Side. I didn’t see any backup getting off at Milestrip like on game days so I figured I would try that.