Return of the Blue and Red

ricojes

7 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I was going to ask about this. What’s the difference between the practices that require tickets and the ones that don’t?  

There are ticket-takers at the former.

• Haha (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Try the BB account manager (assuming you're a season ticket holder).  Worked fine for me.  

Unfortunately I'm not. There's an option to get the training camp tickets from the menu, but it only lets me get seasons if you click that. 

MyOneBuffalo is useless as far as I'm concerned. 

Oh well. 

1 hour ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Unfortunately I'm not. There's an option to get the training camp tickets from the menu, but it only lets me get seasons if you click that. 

MyOneBuffalo is useless as far as I'm concerned. 

Oh well. 

I would imagine that practice tickets are intentionally restricted to season ticket holders, at least initially.  The Bills seem to be trying in recent years to give priority access to events like this to STHers as kind of a loyalty perk.  

11 hours ago, Virgil said:

I was going to ask about this. What’s the difference between the practices that require tickets and the ones that don’t?  

I believe the difference is that some require tickets while the others don't.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I believe the difference is that some require tickets while the others don't.

But what’s the difference between the actual practices?  More autographs, better seating?

7 minutes ago, Virgil said:

But what’s the difference between the actual practices?  More autographs, better seating?

I think the practices that require tickets are in the evening.  The Bills probably do that because of the number of people who could go to practices in the evening but work during the day.  They may be concerned that the number of people who might attend an evening practice could overwhelm their abililty to manage the crowd if they didn't require tickets.  I would guess that they let out a finite number of tickets.  When they're gone, that's it.  Nobody else gets into the practice.

• 3 weeks later...