Bills @ Packers - Tailgate

Is anyone going to this game?  Would like to see if we can start a meetup, for a tailgate.  Also, the day before, our group of four will be attending the Brewers Tigers game.  It would be cool to have a big contingent of folks in Bills jerseys.

Also, where have you guys been getting the tickets?  I have never seen anything like the way you have to buy tickets for a Packers game.  We are going through EventUSA because if you don't specifically choose where you want to sit, but a general idea of what kind of seats you want, you can save between 80-100 per seat. 

20 minutes ago, Guffalo said:

We went to Titletown for tickets, 25 yard line seats on Bills side $275 per ticket. We arrive Friday afternoon, will be staying somewhere near the stadium. 

That's pretty good.  Titletown prices have shot up, but EventUSA has remained low(ish) if you pick general tickets.  

I've never been to Milwaukee, and as someone who collects baseball parks, as well as football stadiums, I have to add Miller Park to my collection.   

My in-laws, who are Packer fans, Paid $500 a ticket for 50-yard line Bills side about 20 rows up. 

We'll be getting there on Saturday. We have an Air BnB on the lake about half an hour away from the town. We bought our tickets through the exchange. 

Also going to the Minnesota game the weekend before. I live in northeast Iowa, so I'm not too far from each city. 

3 minutes ago, mississaubills said:

That's pretty good.  Titletown prices have shot up, but EventUSA has remained low(ish) if you pick general tickets.  

I've never been to Milwaukee, and as someone who collects baseball parks, as well as football stadiums, I have to add Miller Park to my collection.   

Brewers stadium is nice. It's my goal to get to every MLB stadium before I die. 

Myself, my girlfriend and her fam will be there - we have rooms at the Comfort Suites about a 10 minute drive away (and I hear there are busses take people to the stadium).  Definitely looking forward to seeing and tasting the city of Green Bay and checking out Lambeau!  Not sure what the tailgate plan is for gameday, but I'm sure it'll involve a lot of good food and beer!  I'm always down for a good Bills fan meet-up though... 

We got our tickets on Ticketexchange, I think they were in the $300 range O_O

:beer:

1 hour ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I'll be there. Staying walking distance from the stadium and will be there mid-day Saturday through mid-day Monday.

^ for me as well.  I am hoping to find a good bar to hang out at Saturday night with some Bills' crazies

17 minutes ago, diver said:

There is a plan for tailgate at 2053 South Oneida.    There are 30 spaces for cars but you have to purchase through Vivid Seats.  Lot is called TKing or Tkin.

Lot Tking or Tkin    Buffalo Bills Tailgate at Green Bay

Thanks!!!! This is what I was looking for!!!  Do you know what time it starts?

Edited by mississaubills

If you purchase a parking spot I think lot opens at 7am.  So it starts when people show up?  9am  I don't know

I'm sure there will be a lot of walk ons too.

Edited by diver
comment

6 hours ago, mississaubills said:

Is anyone going to this game?  Would like to see if we can start a meetup, for a tailgate.  Also, the day before, our group of four will be attending the Brewers Tigers game.  It would be cool to have a big contingent of folks in Bills jerseys.

Also, where have you guys been getting the tickets?  I have never seen anything like the way you have to buy tickets for a Packers game.  We are going through EventUSA because if you don't specifically choose where you want to sit, but a general idea of what kind of seats you want, you can save between 80-100 per seat. 

i have a crew of 14 going. We will prolly be having a tailgate a the house we staying at ...less than a block from the stadium. As we get closer, will make better plans. 

In terms of the tickets, I am not familiar with this event USA. I am assuming you have paid for the tickets, but they promise delivery before game day? Just be careful as these are usually professional scalpers who sell tickets before they actually have them in hand...assuming they can buy later cheaper and make the spread. Problem is this game, much like the Jacksonville game last year..aint normal. Too many Bills fans making the pilgrimage, and tickets aint going to be as cheap as they think. Just a heads up. I am going to check them out now!

(edit) looks like a very legit company, based in Green Bay. However, if you read the terms and conditions they reserve the right to move you to other sections/areas in the event they cannot secure tickets. They also do not even guarantee you a ticket ,  but say they offer a 200% refund guarantee if they cannot deliver tickets at all. Problem with that is pulling teeth to get it, and you still need to get tickets last minute. 

Bottom line is you expect these guys know their business..and should be no worries. But just so you are fully informed...there is that risk. As you mentioned, seats are cheaper this way, and prolly worth the risk.

Edited by plenzmd1

Ok, I may regret this but I have rented a 2 bedroom 1300 sq ft upper level of a house Airbnb for 10/29 (Sat) in GB on North Clay St. My wife and I are flying up for the game and we only need 1 bedroom. PM and let me know if you are interested in the other bedroom. I will heavily vet. It has to be a guy with a significant other woman. 

This place is nice and I got it the day the schedule was announced and hotels sold out. The price is $130 for the other bedroom.

2 hours ago, Mr Info said:

Ok, I may regret this but I have rented a 2 bedroom 1300 sq ft upper level of a house Airbnb for 10/29 (Sat) in GB on North Clay St. My wife and I are flying up for the game and we only need 1 bedroom. PM and let me know if you are interested in the other bedroom. I will heavily vet. It has to be a guy with a significant other woman. 

This place is nice and I got it the day the schedule was announced and hotels sold out. The price is $130 for the other bedroom.

Well, how “significant” must she be?  Maybe more importantly, have you been watching too many of those Slingers commercials? We are generally a friendly group, but that might be crossing a line. 

My gf is from Green Bay so ive been to a hand full of games over the past 5 years. This one will be my first Bills at lambeau, that being said stadium view and krolls have been my favorite tailgating bars pregame.