Multiple Bills fake news has me reconsidering my SiriusXM subscription

14 hours ago, ko12010 said:

And people act like this term has been around forever. Obviously propaganda has been around forever just about, but this term started very soon after Nov. 2016. If anyone wants a little insight check online impressions that correspond to the online impressions made by the term 'fake news.' It wasn't coined by Trump, and it wasn't a direct response to anything Trump has said/done. It was introduced into mainstream in order to cover up something else. 

I see I hit a button there... You brought it to Trump, not me. Idiot. 

23 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I mostly listen to various music channels on my Sirius XM radio; lots of good stuff there.  Sometimes I'll switch over to the NFLN channel for Moving the Chains with Pat Kirwan and Jim Miller.  Occasionally they'll even talk about the Bills, and when they do, it is usually Kirwan giving his opinion on how bad they are.  I've come to the conclusion that most national media types don't follow the Bills and do not know much about them. 

The correct answer.

On 7/12/2018 at 1:53 AM, Albany,n.y. said:

If you haven't learned by now that the national media knows nothing about the Bills compared with us Bills fans, you haven't been paying much attention.

There are a lot of clueless fans so it is not a standard hard to beat.

On 7/12/2018 at 11:54 AM, RyanC883 said:

As an aside, I don't understand how Sirrius and XM were allowed to merge.  There is only one Sat radio provider.  Very strange.  Hopefully some competition comes along--will keep prices down.  

Don't hold your breath for any new competition, or that competition will keep prices down.

Essentially, there is not enough people interested in sat radio, and those that are, are only willing to pay up to certain amount for it.

IIRC, that's why the companies were allowed to merge. The amount of subscription revenue being generated was not viable to support both companies.

Understand, until the merger, XM never generated a profit. Not a single penny.

Sirius generated a profit for one or two quarters prior to the merger, but that revenue was propped up by the sudden spike in sales of their radios.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/12/2018 at 12:49 AM, Ol Dirty B said:

People make mistakes. Especially in sports talk radio. You won't get any better without XM.

If this is bothering you I'd just cancel. The vinateri kicks did have a lot going on. I do believe they had people who weren't players originally helping clear the spot, then you also had white standing their trying to kick snow back on the spot they were clearing off.

Honestly, at this point, anyone who says fake news comes across as an idiot.

I also don't have XM and would never pay for it. But if little mistakes like this bother you enough then cancel it. You're not enjoying the product enough.

at the 1:22 mark, i was screaming at my tv:

• Like (+1) 1