John Schattner out at Papa John’s.

6 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Papa John's was one of the better fast food pizzas for a little while, but it went to ****. I haven't eaten PJ's, Domino's, PH, etc in a long time. There are better local options that are negligibly pricier.

Local options are always better than the chains but I haven't found any that come close to the quality/price ratio as Pizza Hutt's $7.99  large 2 topping.  Even Little Sleazers $5 Hot N Ready is tolerable when you're in a hurry.

Edited by /dev/null

4 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Local options are always better than the chains but I haven't found any that come close to the quality/price ratio as Pizza Hutt's $7.99  large 2 topping.  Even Little Sleazers $5 Hot N Ready is tolerable when you're in a hurry.

Ew.

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

So the man who, through his own blood sweat and tears, built a company from nothing to nationwide status is out of his own company after using an offensive word?

What a world we live in.

People are so stupid. Our robot overlords cannot get here soon enough.

39 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Ew.

People are so stupid. Our robot overlords cannot get here soon enough.

Do they make a good pizza? ?

6 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

What a time we live in where you can get burned for simply saying someone else said something offensive. 

"I am offended that you're offended"?

43 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

So the man who, through his own blood sweat and tears, built a company from nothing to nationwide status is out of his own company after using an offensive word?

What a world we live in.

Perhaps you should look up how the capitalist corporate structure works. No one forced John to take his company public and no one forced him to make racist comments that could lose many people money and jobs. He got what he deserved yet you seem to be defending him. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Max Fischer said:

Perhaps you should look up how the capitalist corporate structure works. No one forced John to take his company public and no one forced him to make racist comments that could lose many people money and jobs. He got what he deserved yet you seem to be defending him. 

Not so much defending him, as decrying a culture that is hyper-sensitive to any and every comment made, ever.

Perhaps you should learn to think critically.

20 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I'm not singing along to NWA songs anymore, I know that.

Exactly. We live in a world of hypocrisy where a rapper can use the word a dozen times in a song, but a guy uses it once in a conference call and loses his place in a business he himself created.

8 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Not so much defending him, as decrying a culture that is hyper-sensitive to any and every comment made, ever.

So, if your employee said those things you would tell your customers they are over-sensitive?  That’s would be defending what he said. Perhaps you should look in the mirror and decide whether you are OK with comments like these. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Exactly. We live in a world of hypocrisy where a rapper can use the word a dozen times in a song, but a guy uses it once in a conference call and loses his place in a business he himself created.

It would appear that the word itself isn't offensive or the context in which it's used, but rather who uses it.

Just now, Max Fischer said:

So, if your employee said those things you would tell your customers they are over-sensitive?  That’s would be defending what he said. Perhaps you should look in the mirror and decide whether you are OK with comments like these. 

Question:

Were you sympathetic to the NFL players in the anthem-kneeling row despite the behavior being offensive to many customers of the NFL?

17 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

You're an other.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RaoulDuke79 said:

It would appear that the word itself isn't offensive or the context in which it's used, but rather who uses it.

So it would appear.

Just now, LeGOATski said:

You're an other.

Oh dear. Color me heartbroken.