Do Ravens have an advantage Week 1, reporting to camp early

13 hours ago, 1st&ten said:

They'll need more than an extra week to beat our mighty Bills  !!!

Bills in a cakewalk

Eyes totally on week two right now

Spread should have the Bills giving 21 points

I see the Bills winning this game but dropping the next 8 out of the next 9 games and after the bye week win 5 out of the last 6 games . 

2018 Bills looks like they will get worst than 2017 but going into 2019 will be a much improved team 

I think they have the advantage period unfortunately.  I see a much similar game to us vs Panthers last year and the last time we went up there when Rex was here.  Who are we going to pass to?  At least we had Sammy and Woods and Clay then.  We are much worse off in that department and that's what really lost us that game.  I see history repeating itself in this game.  Our offense will lose us this game.  Our defense will play valiantly.

22 hours ago, zow2 said:

I was there and yeah, it was the worst.  About as Boring as an NFL game can be.   I'll be there again in about 8 weeks.   Very strange that we open up AT a non-divisional opponent twice within three seasons.  

The Ravens don't suck. and certainly won't suck in their home opener.  This will be a tough game.

i'm hoping our new/never seen before offense can take them by surprise and get up early. i'm willing to bet dabol comes out swinging even if it means a lot of shady/ivory out of the backfield. i think it will also be beneficial for a.j. to get in a groove with the te's early.

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

Bills in a cakewalk

Eyes totally on week two right now

Spread should have the Bills giving 21 points

man if they get that w week 1, that could make a world of difference coming home against the chargers. if we start 2-0 we are good to go. those could be the 2 teams/ games that determine at the end of the year whether we get in the dance or not.

2 hours ago, NewEraBills said:

I think they have the advantage period unfortunately.  I see a much similar game to us vs Panthers last year and the last time we went up there when Rex was here.  Who are we going to pass to?  At least we had Sammy and Woods and Clay then.  We are much worse off in that department and that's what really lost us that game.  I see history repeating itself in this game.  Our offense will lose us this game.  Our defense will play valiantly.

Nah last time we went there we had free receivers running all over the field and a Quarterback who wouldn't throw the damn ball. 

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Nah last time we went there we had free receivers running all over the field and a Quarterback who wouldn't throw the damn ball. 

And they blitzed the hell out of that QB when we had a more talented OL.  What do you think they will do this time?  Their CB situation is better too.  No Shareece Wrong, I mean umm never right.  We'll see but I don't like the outlook for the first few games.  I think our defense will keep us in games but we won't have enough offense to put us over the hump.  I'll be glad to be wrong about the offense.  I need to see it first.

33 minutes ago, Dalton said:

Maybe.  If a team starts early are they limited to the same number of practices?

Not for TC - they get an emailextra week because they have to play in an extra preseason game for HOF.

Then it appears they also are holding their rookie minicamp this week instead of back in May when most teams had it, so that part is a wash. 

On 7/11/2018 at 8:12 PM, YoloinOhio said:

I have visions of the 2016 week 1 game. God that was terrible football. 

I have visions of the week 4 2013 home opener.  Bills 23 Raisins 20.  EJ's rookie season.  Raisins were defending SB champs.  EJ the Great!  Improved our record to 2-2..

5 hours ago, NewEraBills said:

And they blitzed the hell out of that QB when we had a more talented OL.  What do you think they will do this time?  Their CB situation is better too.  No Shareece Wrong, I mean umm never right.  We'll see but I don't like the outlook for the first few games.  I think our defense will keep us in games but we won't have enough offense to put us over the hump.  I'll be glad to be wrong about the offense.  I need to see it first.

Oh I see it being tough too. But we didn't lose last time because of our weapons. We lost because of our Quarterback. 

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I have visions of the week 4 2013 home opener.  Bills 23 Raisins 20.  EJ's rookie season.  Raisins were defending SB champs.  EJ the Great!  Improved our record to 2-2..

6 years ago, that's quite the epitome of comfort for the fan base